The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Doomsday
Reply 2
Alcohol will be flowing whatever my results are

Hope everyone gets what they need!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Fairly nervous, economics and history are incredibly random, though I think I've got my A for economics AS

Exams were a mixed bag, but mainly good, 6/8 of them went generally very well, whilst Mechanics 1 and Statistics 1 modules let me down a bit due to time and difficulty. :s-smilie:

Being optimsitic I am predicting that for Maths, Further Maths, Economics, History: AAAA or AAAB, I thought the exam session went well with 1 or 2 off exams.

Good luck everyone! These results determines what unis I apply to!

@ neggers have fun at london met
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by IbrahimKingx
58 days is that it, I'm looking forward to it need AAA for Warwick ahhhhh

exams went well I hope, how about you

HAHA SOMEone negged me, Jealous much ahaha.

I know, it doesn't sound like much does it!
I have a feeling I'll be one of those students scrambling for a place on clearing! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
i look foward to enter clearing because i failed my maths exam today!
Reply 7
Looking forward to my AS results, I worked so hard so they should be AAAAA in maths, further maths, physics, economics and general studies :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Only had 4 exams this summer, last one tomorrow!
Predictions:
D1: A
BIOL5: B/A
C4: A*
(CHEM5: hoping for an A* but will be happy with a B or above)
Reply 9
I have nervous excitement, I'm excited just so that I can know my results and come to terms with my results, and I'd like to know where I will be moving to as of September!
One more exam on Thursday and then I can start worrying about Results Day, only time I'll be able to start relaxing is August 16th haha.
I finished my exams last Wednesday - so now it's just results day to be worried about! :eek:

I think that history went well, English literature not quite so much but I only need a D on the exam to get an A overall. Government and politics is the one I'm worried about as I need to get a mid to high B to get an A, but I'm worried that I may be a few UMS off. :s-smilie:

General studies was okay, but Sheffield don't accept it so I'm not bothered - I'm on a B already anyway.

I need AAA, but I think that I may get AAB because of Government and politics. :frown:
Reply 12
Finished in early June

Feeling confident about A2 Communication Studies and Sociology As but A2 History is the one i'm bricking about.
Reply 13
everyone on TSR is so optomistic on getting good grades like genuinely how can you say "definitely got an A on that one, that should be A* blah blah blah" i'll be lucky it i get a bloody C. Oh what life must be like to be smart :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by ttreb
everyone on TSR is so optomistic on getting good grades like genuinely how can you say "definitely got an A on that one, that should be A* blah blah blah" i'll be lucky it i get a bloody C. Oh what life must be like to be smart :frown:

I think generally people have an incline as to the grade they have in the exam, especially with essay subjects where candidates will have prepared and had their essays marked to see which level they're at. And then once the exam is over, you'll have an idea what ones you answered well, how many marks you'll have gotten, how many marks you'll have lost etc.
Original post by historygirl

I need AAA, but I think that I may get AAB because of Government and politics. :frown:

Exactly the same problem here... I'm hoping it's just my paranoia, because it was my last exam and I've thought about it loads, but I think politics went badly.
Doesn't feel like more than a year since I was posting on last year's one... :moon: :eek:
I'm sure you'll all have a great time here and it will get gradually more hectic as time goes on.
If any of you have any worries about anything, feel free to ask.
Nice to see a return of this thread

May :sexface: rule once again!!!

:sexface:

Continue the tradition! :sexface: Or face punishment :fuhrer: ( :sexface: )

(edited 10 years ago)
:moon:

You whippersnappers have a tradition to keep up, you know. There must be plenty of :sexface: and some :parrot: for good measure.

If anyone has any questions or worries about results day/clearing, feel free to ask! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Angry cucumber
Nice to see a return of this thread

May :sexface: rule once again!!!

Continue the tradition! :sexface: Or face punishment :fuhrer: ( :sexface: )

Hello stranger :sexface:

Latest