The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

HI,Chinese Fresher looking forward the new journey

Hi, All, I am a Chinese student will go to Southampton this Sept, taking Electronics Engineering 2nd year entry. Hope to be friends with you all :biggrin: Very new here, first time go to UK, do anyone study EE? Seems very few people taking this Course....
Reply 1
Don't worry, you will be fine! If you are willing to go out and meet people during fresher's week then you will have all the friends you will ever need :smile:. Have fun and good luck.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by xoJennyox
Don't worry, you will be fine! If you are willing to go out and meet people during fresher's week then you will have all the friends you will ever need :smile:. Have fun and good luck.

Thank you so much! Cannot wait to be there. may I know when is the Fresher's week?
Reply 3
Original post by TracyWang
Thank you so much! Cannot wait to be there. may I know when is the Fresher's week?

I think it's the last week of September, so starting Monday 23rd I assume (will be first year Mech. Eng. student, myself).
Reply 4
Hi Tracy, an old post i know... But i'll also be a fresher at Soton this year on the Electronics course, 1st year entry though. I'm also learning Chinese so if you have 微信 maybe say hello "pickletown"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending