The Student Room Group

Are there ANY girls out there that don't smoke, do drugs or even drink?

Are there any girls out there that actually don't smoke or take drugs and don't drink?
This doesn't just apply to Britain, it can apply to the usa as well if there's none here.
Are there any girls out there in britain or the usa that realize that smoking and drugs are bad and don't do them and also choose not to drink?

Im starting to lose faith in girls...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My 9 year old sister doesn't, and she's a girl; not sure if that's what you were after...
If not, then no, no girls anywhere in the world that don't smoke, do drugs or even drink... anywhere.
Yes there are, I'm an example but drinking, taking drugs and smoking doesn't make you a bad person. there's nothing wrong with an occasional drink!
what faith is this that you've lost in girls? the faith that they are too lovely to drink and smoke and take drugs? or the belief that they are not allowed to choose what they do for their own recreational activities?
Yes.
Reply 5
---> Right here. <---
I'm sure there are many, you just have to look for them :smile:
Obviously yes.
Reply 8
loads :smile: haha I promise! Most of my friends don't drink, smoke or do drugs.
Why are you losing faith in girls? Just because they're not healthy activities doesn't mean that it makes them a particularly immoral/terrible/etc. girl. If you think its that bad, why are you only fussed about girls doing it?

I understand you might ideally want a clean living girl (I'm not too into smokers) but I fail to see why it makes such an effect that you're "losing faith", particularly as drinking might not mean getting smashed every weekend or that smoking means 20 a day.
Reply 10
Yeah, me. I don't see the point in alcohol, it tastes like lighter fluid and doesn't 'help me relax' as other people claim.
I used to drink when i first discovered it but that was a phase I grew out of.
Then there's the silent expectation that you MUST drink at social events.
I've also seen the impact alcoholism has on lives first hand and from a societal point of view it's a major problem, the huge burden on our NHS is one example.
I don't look down on people who do, though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by bobbieare
Yes there are, I'm an example but drinking, taking drugs and smoking doesn't make you a bad person. there's nothing wrong with an occasional drink!

Or an occasional bottle of Chablis with some Roquefort :pierre:
Reply 12
Original post by bobbieare

Very much agree with this - drinking, taking drugs, and smoking don't make you immoral.

However, OP, there are some girls that don't do any of it.
I don't smoke because I don't like how it smells.
I don't do drugs simply because I've never felt the desire to.
I don't drink alcohol on the daily... but at social events I might drink juust a little bit :colone:
I don't.
Haven't even had red bull before let alone those hard core drinks.
But then again, I'm still a kid...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't drink often, but I don't see what's wrong with it if it's in moderation. I'll occasionally drink alcoholic ginger beer and I'm quite partial to port, but by no means am I dependent on alcohol. Just because someone has the occasional drink doesn't make them a bad person, nor does it have a huge impact on their health. As for smoking and drugs, I think they're disgusting habits!
Original post by Olympiad
I don't.
Haven't even had red bull before let alone those hard core drinks.
But then again, I'm still a kid...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you'd want red bull, it's horrible! XD I got a bit addicted to it at one point too, it's really not pleasant but each to their own :tongue:
I know plenty who fit your criteria at work OP :mmm:
Reply 17
Never have, never will.....
Reply 18
We stay away from bad boys OP :wink:
Reply 19
I'm wondering about that too , its hard to find a girl with even one of those qualities. I would at least like to find a girl that doesn't smoke or take drugs as i also find those things disgusting.
I find it weird how every girl i ever come across seems to have a cigarette in her hand and talks about how she got high the other night.
Let me know if you ever find these girls and you could let me know where they hang out?

Latest

Trending

Trending