The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ok so I sent a what's app message but it's only showing one grey tick for ages and not showing two grey ticks, but then when u log back into the message it then shows two blue ticks can anyone explain this ?
I can see profile pic updates but all my messages show 1 tick am I blocked???
Someone I know... I cannot see when last online, but can see their picture and my messages are sending because getting two ticks come up(as delivered) but he is not reading them and cannot see when he was last online or if he's online? Wondering if u think I'd be blocked?
Yo the revival in this read is real fam.
One tick, sent to server, user offline. Two tick, sent to phone, user online/connected to server, two blue ticks, user online/read message..

Date stamp/photo shows unblocked, and is actively online, the opp. would mean you've been blocked, turned off settings to show activity and info/pics or has deleted the app off their phone.

Hopefully things work out, but I'd say give him space and when the time is right talk things through.

Partner? So formal..Have you been together long, why not go by boyfriend? Good luck all the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two blue ticks means they have read the message. But remember they can see the message without opening it on their chat list so it may never need to show blue ticks
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Two blue ticks means they have read the message. But remember they can see the message without opening it on their chat list so it may never need to show blue ticks

Namely bcos you can turn off the read receipts are grey which doesn't make the recorded message to go blue also!

Posted from TSR Mobile
when you can't see the person's profile picture and status, you've been blocked
Original post by animeamanda1412
when you can't see the person's profile picture and status, you've been blocked

That can be turned off in settings..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
My friends profile picture has changed to a old picture, does this mean she has deleted me as a contact?
Original post by Ssm1111
My friends profile picture has changed to a old picture, does this mean she has deleted me as a contact?

No only if it's removed then it could be blocked
Reply 31
Ok thanks, so I guess that means I'm still a contact then? Is there anyway of knowing your still in there contacts?
Reply 32
Sit with a friend who doesn't think you're a crazy person and block one another and then send messages so you can understand the bl**dy settings

Latest