The Student Room Group

problems with tuition fee loan year 13/14 (EU STUDENT)

Hello, I am Diana Tretjak, an European student of UK university starting from this year. I am writing to you because of my problem with student finance. I have submitted for the tuition fee loan year 2013-2014 and I have just received your letter yesterday. In that letter you are asking for another identification information of me (passport copy or identity card) because that one which I have sent to you is notarial certified and doesn't suit your requirements. The problem is that you are asking to provide that information till 20th of June but I have no chance to do it as I have received your letter only 1 day ago. I would like to ask you what can I do and if it is possible to postpone the deadline of providing information at least for one-two weeks, as it takes about 5 business days till you will receive my letter with documents needed from Lithuania by first class air mail. Also, I have called to you yesterday but the call was terminated, so then I couldn't get back in touch with you because when I tried to call you again your advisers were busy. I hope you can help me as it means to me a lot. Thank you for your answer in advance!
Hi Diat,

That's fine you should send your evidence to us as soon as possible. The date you've been given is a guideline date only, we will process your new evidence once we have received it.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi Diat,

That's fine you should send your evidence to us as soon as possible. The date you've been given is a guideline date only, we will process your new evidence once we have received it.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee

Thank you for your answer! My evidence is in the way to you, hope that letter with my passport copy will reach you soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending