Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    This place could always produce a more structured routine for the banning of members (or rather the banning of members with more than a certain post count....otherwise the trolls/muppets who register solely to cause trouble would clog up the system)

An example routine could be similar to this one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A642296 (which was also suggested by a member of that community and adopted by the editors as procedure).

An official statement from d/the mods at the time of bono's ban would certainly have saved a lot of speculation/discussions/gossip....a lot of which the mods have ended up having to delete anyway so causing more work for themselves.

(Original post by 2776)
    CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY!
    :rolleyes:

(Original post by riffraff)
    how about, we like this forum, we just don't think it's fair that bono was banned?
    Here here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    or you could use it to take a pretty picture of yourself (windows itslef has the software to do this) and post it on up here. or, if you're sure you defnitely cant, ill stop asking you. you dissapoint me however.
    tell me how to do it using windows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    tell me how to do it using windows
    do you have xp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    It's common knowledge that Bono and Mr. White don't like each other but since this 'league' so mnay ppl have 'jumped on the bandwagon' and decided that they dislike Bona ASWELL...y? How weak can a person get?

What is wrong with Bono?
    Ppl keep asking me if i 'know how much trouble he's caused'...wel no i dont actually - he makes the same type of posts as any other member, yes, sometimes they are quite cutting but why can no1 see that this is the AIM of most of Mr. White's posts? I see nothing wrong with Bono, in fact he's quite funny and i think it's good that he replied to most of the posts on that GL thread as most ppl probably thought he wouldn't read them.
    Mr White is evil

ReputationRep:
    do you have xp?
    yes
    home edition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Mr White is evil
    yeah, I heard about what happened to you. that sucks

yeah, I heard about what happened to you. that sucks
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    yes
    home edition
    cool, go to control panel then printers and other hardware then scanners and cameras then do whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    What happened?
    he was cast from the gentlemens league amidst much confusion and protestation.

ReputationRep:
    he was cast from the gentlemens league amidst much confusion and protestation.
    was a good reason ever given?

ReputationRep:
    was a good reason ever given?
    hmm, a vague one, which personally i dont think was justified but what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWhite= ****)
    as if anyone cares about the league
    and who might you be? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWhite= ****)
    as if anyone cares about the league
    LOL like the spirit.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, a vague one, which personally i dont think was justified but what can you do?
    form your own?

ReputationRep:
    Are you people planning to form an alliance and go against the mods?

ReputationRep:
    form your own?
    i dont have any influnce im afraid, and my political views dont really extend to policies regarding internet forums. mayhap a resistence movement will start soon, then you can all go join that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Are you people planning to form an alliance and go against the mods?
    no, that stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    no, that stupid
    What?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.