Turn on thread page Beta

so called mates watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    one of my 'so called best mates' has emailed me tellin me to stop bein such a sadcase and moanin about ste. i no i shudnt coz it wil annoy people, but she has taken it too far by saying that no1 even cares etc etc

(shes the one who nicked his number off my fone)

GOD! Y CANT U TRUST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! esp those who r supposed to b close to u! so, in a week iv lost ma bf AND one of ma closest mates. and i WILL NOT b makin it up with her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    one of my 'so called best mates' has emailed me tellin me to stop bein such a sadcase and moanin about ste. i no i shudnt coz it wil annoy people, but she has taken it too far by saying that no1 even cares etc etc

GOD! Y CANT U TRUST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! esp those who r supposed to b close to u! so, in a week iv lost ma bf AND one of ma closest mates. and i WILL NOT b makin it up with her!
    i no exactly what you mean. It's like many girls can appear to be your best friends, but throw a boy into the equation and they dont give a damn who they hurt

ReputationRep:

Awww lumpy, I'm sorry Maybe you need a break... get away from it all

ReputationRep:

she probably doesn't undertstand your situation- i don't think you would understand it unless you had been in a similar situation yourself....
    i got in a big argument with my best friend during the dreaded 6 weeks i was telling u about....we made up in the end though...- she shouldn't be so horrible to you though, especially when all you need atm is love and support.
    what do you mean she nicked his number off your fone??

Ruthie
    xxxx

ReputationRep:

Well if anything good has come out of it, you know who your true friends are and it's better finding out sooner than later

ReputationRep:
    Sorry babe, you really aren't having a good time at the mo are you!! Chin up dear, things will get better soon, promise!!

ReputationRep:

i no i dnt really know u or anything but u shudnt worri about it...friends are supposed to be there for u no matter wat so just move on...there aint no point in being friends with some1 like that....!

ReputationRep:
    As soon as a mate gets boy/girl friend they reject you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    she probably doesn't undertstand your situation- i don't think you would understand it unless you had been in a similar situation yourself....
    i got in a big argument with my best friend during the dreaded 6 weeks i was telling u about....we made up in the end though...- she shouldn't be so horrible to you though, especially when all you need atm is love and support.
    what do you mean she nicked his number off your fone??

Ruthie
    xxxx
    similar situation?! dont make me laugh! she is knockin off 2 lads! both over 40 AND BOTH MARRIED! and who does she come cryin to wen things go wrong? me! and who listens to her? me! and who always gets the best of it? her!!!!

shes beenlike this before and i am havin nothin more to do with her!!!

she took his number off my fone and rang it on mine. wen she went to the loo i found out so i rplaced it with someone elses and rang it. wen she came back it rang with her 'code name' for stes no thinkin it was him and hurried off outside all excited. makin out she did it so she cud mouth at him!!! haha shes probably wantin a 3rd guy!!

ReputationRep:

im goin thro summat with a so called best mate. im gunna lv it up 2 her to sort it pout ive tried and she dnt seem interested. so she cant b that much of a mate.

ReputationRep:
    similar situation?! dont make me laugh! she is knockin off 2 lads! both over 40 AND BOTH MARRIED! and who does she come cryin to wen things go wrong? me! and who listens to her? me! and who always gets the best of it? her!!!!

shes beenlike this before and i am havin nothin more to do with her!!!

she took his number off my fone and rang it on mine. wen she went to the loo i found out so i rplaced it with someone elses and rang it. wen she came back it rang with her 'code name' for stes no thinkin it was him and hurried off outside all excited. makin out she did it so she cud mouth at him!!! haha shes probably wantin a 3rd guy!!

sounds like your better off without her then

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you need to sit down and have a chat with your friends to see if they all feel that way or whether its just this one person.

ReputationRep:

#find decent friends who you can trust

ReputationRep:
    Cant say I have this problem with my mates..although when your mates get a girlfriend than can sometimes change/have less time for you but thats only natural..

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.