The Student Room Group

BMAT revision?

Hi, I've been looking around for some books for BMAT and what I should do to revise but all I've found is the Kaplan book is hugely expensive and isn't always helpful for everyone. Some people say to use the GCSE science books to revise? I just want to know if anyone out there is using or has used a specific book, other than the Kaplan book and GCSE science revision guides? Thanks!! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Bump....
For section 2 of the BMAT find the CGP double science (core and additional) non-board specific revision guides. You will be tested on the science specification of what was sat two years prior to that BMAT exam (i.e., what most Y11s sat in that cohort)
Reply 3
Ok I have those at my school library so I can use those, is there anything to get for the other sections or revision I need to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hello, if you are interested in the Kaplan book I have a copy I'm looking to sell. I did pay £100 for it in a moment of panic but I'm open to offers, it's just taking up room in my life! :smile:

I personally found a combination of the 400 Qs book and the revision summaries in 'How to Master The BMAT' most helpful. Both these books are available pretty cheaply on eBay.
Original post by phoebeeeee
Hello, if you are interested in the Kaplan book I have a copy I'm looking to sell. I did pay £100 for it in a moment of panic but I'm open to offers, it's just taking up room in my life! :smile:

I personally found a combination of the 400 Qs book and the revision summaries in 'How to Master The BMAT' most helpful. Both these books are available pretty cheaply on eBay.

Hiii

honestly, do you think the kaplan book was worth it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending