The Student Room Group

Marketing help [s]confused[/s]

I am just wondering if anyone could help me? I am really struggling with my marketing assignment and I have been referred.

Can anyone please tell me what the purpose of marking actual is and the purpose of a marketing plan?

Thanks

Benji
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
Original post by benjirichard12
I am just wondering if anyone could help me? I am really struggling with my marketing assignment and I have been referred.

Can anyone please tell me what the purpose of marking actual is and the purpose of a marketing plan?

Thanks

Benji

Marketing is the process of communicating with past, present and potential consumers. The purpose of marketing is to increase awareness as well as communicate the value of a product/service/experience (in short: offering) to one or several of these groupings, with the ultimate purpose of attracting custom. The marketing plan sets out how this is to be achieved. There is lots of information on google.
Reply 3
Planning marketing efforts involves more than the marketing manager. Marketing planning integrates all of the aspects of a business, ranging from how products and services are priced to the financials of the company. As a result, marketing planning brings upper management and the heads of departments such as finance together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending