The Student Room Group

Capgemini Higher Apprenticeship, anyone joining this year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Strong57
So have I, based in Aston, have you got your contract through yet?

nope, not sure if it is via email/post though, and i want to change my start date to November if they'll let me
Reply 81
Original post by kieranswhite
nope, not sure if it is via email/post though, and i want to change my start date to November if they'll let me

Think its email, did they confirm what grades you needed to get in.. not sure if its CCC or BBB
Original post by Strong57
Think its email, did they confirm what grades you needed to get in.. not sure if its CCC or BBB

Contractually they said it's 240 UCAS points that you need but you should really get your target grades you quoted when applying.
Reply 83
Original post by kieranswhite
Contractually they said it's 240 UCAS points that you need but you should really get your target grades you quoted when applying.

Yeah, just making sure for worst case scenarios, got an email saying contracts should be sent out early this week.
Reply 84
Nice one guys. Had a preliminary date offered to me in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to it really. :smile:
Found out I got through to the aptitude test. Seems like it has changed from what some people have done before. I have an aptitude test in my local Capgemini office and then after that, if I pass (fingers crossed!), there's an assessment centre.

Telephone interview was easier than I thought it would have been. I panicked a little during mine and thought I had messed it up, but got through. For anyone doing the telephone interview, I can't remember the questions exactly, but it had a lot to do with teamwork and your reasons for wanting to join the apprenticeship.
Reply 86
Ah for me, my aptitude test is at the assessment centre. I suspect its just different for different candidates. also I was fast tracked? Which could have something to do with it?

Good luck :smile:
Thanks! Could be that or where you have applied? I applied for Liverpool, most people here seem either Aston or London.

I definitely didn't get fast tracked haha. Thought I did pretty bad in my phone interview and was prepared for them to decline me. I was pretty surprised I managed to pass it!
Well apparently for me they changed it. Instead of having you test during the assesment center. I have to pass the aptitude test before progressing to the group interview lol

Just been practicing verbal reasoning
My test was alright actually yesterday!

If I have progressed to the interview stage I will find out today. Super nervous, keep refreshing my emails lol O.O
Been told the result should come later this afternoon

..continues refreshing lol
Still nothing :frown:

The suspense is killing me haha
Reply 92
Good luck!
Just got an email...I passed!
Im just now waiting for the Assessment Centre date. I was told on the day of the Aptitude test it would be next week haha.

Anyone got one next week?
I haven't heard anything yet :frown:
when was your aptitude?
Yesterday
Same! Was it at Aston? 2pm?
It was Aston at 11am! Did they tell you at the aptitude test you would find out today? He told us we wouldn't know until the end of the week. Knowing you got yours has got me nervous now though haha! Did they tell you what you got out of 20?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending