I want to stay a virgin , should I do anal? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am a 16 year old boy that is still a virgin, it is quite rare for boys of my age to be virgins nowadays so I want to keep it that way for someone special but I'm bored now, I have had 3 girls ask me for sex in the last week, I haven't done anything with a girl yet except kiss, she's coming round my house and I've said I don't want sex yet, but could I do anal, as I've tried to research but it's all for girls and never boys, would anal be a good way of keeping my virginity and getting same sort of pleasure? I know anal is a lot more risky and could damage myself or her if not done correct so as much information as possible, thank you
olop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am a 16 year old boy that is still a virgin, it is quite rare for boys of my age to be virgins nowadays so I want to keep it that way for someone special but I'm bored now, I have had 3 girls ask me for sex in the last week, I haven't done anything with a girl yet except kiss, she's coming round my house and I've said I don't want sex yet, but could I do anal, as I've tried to research but it's all for girls and never boys, would anal be a good way of keeping my virginity and getting same sort of pleasure? I know anal is a lot more risky and could damage myself or her if not done correct so as much information as possible, thank you
I doubt there are many 16 year old girls who will agree to anal, also anal is more difficult than vaginal intercourse as the anus is tighter so you may find it harder with no experience?
seana39223
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think you'll find most 16 year old boys are virgins they just like to bs. However in my eyes doing anal would loose your virginity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're perfectly happy to partake in anal, really your virginity isn't THAT important to you, let's face it. What's the difference except that it's a different hole? Don't try and kid yourself.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You do know that virginity isn't a physical thing and a social concept. That's the reason you can't find any concrete answers online, any value put on virginity is pretty much socially made up. If you do anal you will still have lost your "anal" virginity... something most people do after losing their "regular" virginity. If you want to have sex just have sex, there is no need to put a made up value on the first time. If you want to wait for someone special then thats fine too. Remember, there are more things that you can do sexually than just anal or vaginal penetration.

If you are going to do anal, make sure you have condoms and a bottle of lube. Use lots of lube and don't be surprised if, even with lube, its a struggle or it hurts her.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anal is still sex...does it really matter if it's vaginal or anal? If you really want to stay a virgin why not try some other things which aren't sex? Handjobs, oral etc. If the girl is happy to try anal then fine, but I don't think you'll find many girls who are up for it at 16. As an above poster said, make sure you use LOTS of lube and a condom. Be prepared for a rough ride though.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Everyone starts life with a very large number of virginities, and never lose most of them. Society makes a big fuss about two - penis in vagina sex and any homosexual activity - but as has been said, that's just a social construct. It does mean that doing anal for the first time will mean you lose a virginity...

Given the right attitude, the first time you do something with someone new remains special for that relationship, even if you have done the same physical activity with someone else before.

And yes, you need a firmer erection to start anal sex than you do vaginal sex. You also need to be very, very aware of how she's reacting to what's happening, or you can end up causing some very real pain.
Blazinq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I give anal to my partner, and she didn't really enjoy it as much as normal sex, so I doubt anybody would really do it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The only way I will keep my virginity is if I don't put in her vagina, if I do anal I'd still be a virgin, and all girls I speak to say it rare for boys or girls to be virgins
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The only way I will keep my virginity is if I don't put in her vagina, if I do anal I'd still be a virgin, and all girls I speak to say it rare for boys or girls to be virgins
1. why bother asking if you're going to ignore everything that's been said? Do what you want, if you consider yourself to still be a virgin for it, that's up to you. I don't understand why you're happy doing anal but want to wait for a relationship. Its still sex, and the level of intimacy is still the same if not greater for anal. I doubt when you come yo losing your vaginal virginity, that the girl you do it with will fully consider you a virgin.

2. Have you spoken to every 16 year old in the country, or just your limited friendship group?

In my opinion, anal or vaginal, its still sex, its still the same level of intimacy, youre still getting naked and doing everything you normally would with a girl, the emd goal isjust a different hole
username877577
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
all girls I speak to say it rare for boys or girls to be virgins
All the girls I know that are my age are virgins (including me) apart from like 3 people in my school

Posted from TSR Mobile
hobbit_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Virginity is terribly heterosexist anyway: are guys who only have sex with men and never with women still virgins? And what of couples of any gender who never have penetrative sex, but engage in other forms of sexual intimacy; are they still virgins?

I think an enormous amount of pressure comes from the concept of virginity. It has awful connotations of lily white women who were too pure to be contaminated by sexual activity and had to retain, defensively, a thing called 'virginity' at all costs. In any case, people seem to care more whether a girl has lost her 'virginity' than whether a guy has: and she is more susceptible to being stigmatised for losing it in 'inappropriate' circumstances (such as at an atypical age) than a guy would be.

So in my book, having anal sex with a girl is sexual activity whatever else you call it, and you are therefore initiated into relational sexuality, which is what really counts, than whether you are 'de-flowered' or have committed some other kind of patriarchal aberration.
toukolou
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by olop)
I doubt there are many 16 year old girls who will agree to anal, also anal is more difficult than vaginal intercourse as the anus is tighter so you may find it harder with no experience?
Au contraire, I was just shy of 15 when I had my first Greek lesson and I'd say it wasn't long after that I was fluent.

Lots of lube and condoms and you're good to go. Though I think your whole premise of "staying a virgin till I meet someone special, but till then I'll gladly provide baloney colonics to any willing partners" is laughable.

Chacun a son gout, I suppose...
A-Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is a really stupid idea. Girls find it painful the first time, and need love and care to make it feel nice and pleasurable. Doing Anal when you are a virgin and 16 is a bit stupid, as you will just make a mess and hurt her.
Just stick to hand jobs etc, until you grow a few more brain cells.
A-Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by toukolou)
Au contraire, I was just shy of 15 when I had my first Greek lesson and I'd say it wasn't long after that I was fluent.

Lots of lube and condoms and you're good to go. Though I think your whole premise of "staying a virgin till I meet someone special, but till then I'll gladly provide baloney colonics to any willing partners" is laughable.

Chacun a son gout, I suppose...
you were 14?! That's pretty skanky
toukolou
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by A-Dog)
you were 14?! That's pretty skanky
Indeed
A-Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by toukolou)
Indeed
Do you not think it is a bit weird?
toukolou
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by A-Dog)
Do you not think it is a bit weird?
By who's criteria, yours?
JohnMcCraig
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Having anal sex may not lose the virginity that we all think of, but it will lose your anal virginity. If you really want to have sex with this person, but don't want to do it normally then fine... have anal. But rather than do the above things why not just have oral sex?
Dust94
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you want to remain a virgin, why not just not have sex?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (45)
17.24%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (19)
7.28%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
6.51%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (28)
10.73%
Monster Munch (20)
7.66%
Pringles (70)
26.82%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
5.75%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.15%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (44)
16.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise