The Student Room Group

Can you cancel netflix after the one month free trial

I was wondering if you try neflix for like 3-4 weeks and then want to cancel it will they not take your money?

I just want to try free trial then cancel it
Yep, that's why it's called a FREE trial, because you don't have to pay anything. Just make sure you cancel it before the 30 days because its easy to forget.
Reply 2
Original post by ineedtorevise127
I was wondering if you try neflix for like 3-4 weeks and then want to cancel it will they not take your money?

:yep: It's the same with other similar services e.g. Lovefilm
Reply 3
Original post by ineedtorevise127

Yeah you can. Although it was rubbish and I never actually watched anything. But do make sure you cancel it after 30 days, I forgot and they charged me for the next month. It was easy to get the refund though
Will you be charged if you cancel the free month trial period on the day that it ends?
Reply 5
Original post by Margaret1985
Will you be charged if you cancel the free month trial period on the day that it ends?

I wouldn't risk it. Often month free trial work like "paying" for a month of the service, so even if you cancel in that time you will continue to be able to use it until that time is up.

Quick Reply

Latest