The Student Room Group

Can someone else check-in for hotel booking?

This person that I worked with said that he has booked a room under his name. He said to check-in and use the room to go to this place I'm visiting because he couldn't go.

Can I actually do this? :confused:

I'm not familiar with hotels and reservations; tried to call them but no answer.

Hope someone can help because I need to book a train soon. It would be a disaster if I did go there but I couldn't check in lol :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by kka25
This person that I worked with said that he has booked a room under his name. He said to check-in and use the room to go to this place I'm visiting because he couldn't go.

Can I actually do this? :confused:

I'm not familiar with hotels and reservations; tried to call them but no answer.

Hope someone can help because I need to book a train soon. It would be a disaster if I did go there but I couldn't check in lol :frown:

Normally you would have to amend the reservation (cab often be done over the phone). If it's a chain which one? One of us might know their exact policy.
Reply 2
Original post by curtis871
Normally you would have to amend the reservation (cab often be done over the phone). If it's a chain which one? One of us might know their exact policy.

I don't think it's a famous one. I tried to contact the guy be couldn't reach him.

And I've to decide whether to book the train within a few hours lol :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by kka25
I don't think it's a famous one. I tried to contact the guy be couldn't reach him.

And I've to decide whether to book the train within a few hours lol :s-smilie:

Good luck. With most you'll be fine as long as he gets in touch to amend the booking so I wouldn't worry too much.
As long as he gets in touch with them you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending