This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
****, numbers i will pick annonymous.Tinykates is probably to busy to fight
???????????????????????????????? ??????????
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
???????????????????????????????? ??????????
u dnt really wanna no!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
u dnt really wanna no!!
i do i do. please explain
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
5 minutes isn't very long :eek:

not really much you can do :P put your feet up and prepare to die!
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i do i do. please explain
basically...read the thread and u'll get it....very strange tho!
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
5 minutes isn't very long :eek:

not really much you can do :P put your feet up and prepare to die!
there is loads u can do in 5minutes...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
basically...read the thread and u'll get it....very strange tho!
read...very strange indeed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
there is loads u can do in 5minutes...
is there?

i cant think of much!
trinigyal
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I just had a quote from the UK-L thing at the top saying the world would end in 5 minutes, I don't believe this but It just got me thinking about what I'd do if I knew I only had 5 minutes before the end of the world. What would you guys do?
I'd definitely call my mom and dad and all my siblings and tell them how much i love them and appreciated having them in my life, even though they annoyed me to high heaven at times. That's definitely what I would do if I had 5 minutes left... then i'd eat this Chewy granola bar I have in front of me, say a prayer and hope for the best.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
is there?

i cant think of much!
matty i aint doing u a list...use ur imagination!!
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd find some one very cute to shag sharpish... on a plane... mile high club... or on the back of the top level of a double decker.....
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think it wud completely defy the point of being an Anti-Breakfaster...
when u take something like that up...u take it to the end!
i know, im sorry, i was tempted
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by trinigyal)
I'd definitely call my mom and dad and all my siblings and tell them how much i love them and appreciated having them in my life, even though they annoyed me to high heaven at times. That's definitely what I would do if I had 5 minutes left... then i'd eat this Chewy granola bar I have in front of me, say a prayer and hope for the best.
i'd probably be sat in silence, in a room with my family staring at the clock, watching the time go by..i think most people would do that.
i can imagine it now..5,4,3,2,1...

yo
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
i know, im sorry, i was tempted
its ok...i forgive u i guess!!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is anyone else here thinking that the phone networks would go crazy if the apocalypse was announced any time soon? All these people calling to say they loved each other!

If I were in Cambridge, I'd run to the college of the guy I like, find him and tell him how I felt, then run away in shame and die on the way back to Clare (either because the 5 mins was up or because I'd have a heart attack).
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Is anyone else here thinking that the phone networks would go crazy if the apocalypse was announced any time soon? All these people calling to say they loved each other!

If I were in Cambridge, I'd run to the college of the guy I like, find him and tell him how I felt, then run away in shame and die on the way back to Clare (either because the 5 mins was up or because I'd have a heart attack).
The networks did nearly die at 12am on 1/1/2000, so I think the end of the world would have a similar effect
And it's guaranteed that if we all told the person we liked our true feelings, it would turn out that the scientists (or whoever) had got it wrong and the world was going to continue regardless. A few awkward moments to follow I imagine.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I would go find my Crush and Prey they haven't found thiers first or I would cower in a corner somewhere :confused:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
The networks did nearly die at 12am on 1/1/2000, so I think the end of the world would have a similar effect
And it's guaranteed that if we all told the person we liked our true feelings, it would turn out that the scientists (or whoever) had got it wrong and the world was going to continue regardless. A few awkward moments to follow I imagine.
Yeah, almost certain to happen for me, hence my subsequent plan to run away. I wouldn't tell him I loved him though, cos I don't. Alternatively, knowing my luck, I wouldn't find him in time (I know roughly where he lives but not exactly.)
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I just had a quote from the UK-L thing at the top saying the world would end in 5 minutes, I don't believe this but It just got me thinking about what I'd do if I knew I only had 5 minutes before the end of the world. What would you guys do?
Put on a disney movie and hold my daughter til the end.
Meeps
Report 15 years ago
phone mum, dad and bro to tell them i love them if their not with me already (3 mins). Then id phone the worst enemy in my life and diss them so much that hopefully they cry (1 min)! (harsh i know, but their my enemies...). then id have the quickest **** of my life (1 min)! lol
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.55%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (23)
15.86%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.69%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (57)
39.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.76%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.83%