The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Pencil
I'd spend the next 5 minutes reading http://news.bbc.co.uk

You'd spend the last 5 minutes reading????

I dont care what it is that your reading exactly, but i definately wouldn't do that....

Actually, what can u do in just 5 minutes???.......... :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 61
Raid Myer and DJ'S and pick out a super sweet outfit and dress in it (Dior of course)>>

Find Orlando Bloom>

Kiss him and have enough time to re-do my makeup just in time to look great for the ending of the world. The perfect demise of the cashmere-coture Queen.

EDIT: Has just remembered that neither Myer or DJ'S have my beloved Dior... ok, ill Raid the Queen Victoria Building.
Reply 62
Daveo
I just had a quote from the UK-L thing at the top saying the world would end in 5 minutes, I don't believe this but It just got me thinking about what I'd do if I knew I only had 5 minutes before the end of the world. What would you guys do?

I'd properly do some drugs and drink with my mate.
Reply 63
put my discman on and lie back
oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo -that'd probably be all i'd do, make a lot of noise, become hysterical and if i had time get sentimental
Meeps
then id have the quickest **** of my life (1 min)! lol

loooooooooooolllllll
I'd stare at a wall for 5 minutes, make the most of it. :smile:
DazYa13
loooooooooooolllllll

I guess it wouldn't take much to turn that puny thing on.
Reply 68
timeofyourlife
Make it 25 minutes and I'd be full of suggestions :wink:

Umm, probably ring my mum/dad and this girl I fancy in uni and tell them I loved them. Slightly cheesy but 5 minutes doesn't give much time!

at least ure bein honestly serious lol
Reply 69
Daveo
What would you guys do?

If I was still in Pompey, call my boyf and speak with him... if I was home, grab him and have a huge hug.

I know that sounds mean that I wouldn't call my parents, but we don't really get along lol
Reply 70
Oh god
when i have read all wot you all have written down
5 minutes has gone
poor me
got nothing else to do other than tell you this
:smile:
big smile
LOL
Reply 71
i'll have a bath and relax while smoking a joint

Latest