Fav disney characters Watch

This discussion is closed.
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
i didn't enjoy lilo and stitch that much. i dont know why. but anyway, i love timon and pumba but dory wins. what a star!!!
I think Disney films went downhill after the Lion King.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
I think Disney films went downhill after the Lion King.
Yes, I agree.

I didn't say I like Lilo and Stitch, but i liked the character of Lilo.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
Whos your fav disney character
Baboon guy of Lion King, he was great. Do you remember him?

"a siminiyana, squashed banana, diddley, diddley..."

To trigger your memory, think of when the baboon guy and simba were dancing across the bridge at night time. It was just before simba's dad randomly appeared in the clouds.

He also hit simba round the back of the head with a stick I think, Or was it his hand....
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Baboon guy of Lion King, he was great. Do you remember him?

"a siminiyana, squashed banana, diddley, diddley..."

To trigger your memory, think of when the baboon guy and simba were dancing across the bridge at night time. It was just before simba's dad randomly appeared in the clouds.

He also hit simba round the back of the head with a stick I think, Or was it his hand....
Rafiki was his name. He was good.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Yes, I agree.

I didn't say I like Lilo and Stitch, but i liked the character of Lilo.
ahhhh i see. Yes, definitely downhill around that time ( i admit i do like Fox&the hound-v.sad but a bit bambi-ish)

finding nemo is the best disney i've seen in years, you can completely understand why pixar split from disney.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
ahhhh i see. Yes, definitely downhill around that time ( i admit i do like Fox&the hound-v.sad but a bit bambi-ish)

finding nemo is the best disney i've seen in years, you can completely understand why pixar split from disney.
Finding Nemo is terrible! I only watched it because I had nothing better to do. It is a rip-off of The Little Mermaid, which is one of the best Disney films ever made.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Whose seen brother bear??? is it ne good??
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Greatest character is Prince John from Robin Hood, my favourite Disney film, absolute classic!
Attached files
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
Finding Nemo is terrible! I only watched it because I had nothing better to do. It is a rip-off of The Little Mermaid, which is one of the best Disney films ever made.
not really. it's not a romance dealing with prejudice about two different worlds. little mermaid isn't a comedy-its ompletely different. the only simlairty is that it's mainly set in the sea and the fish talk.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Greatest character is Prince John from Robin Hood, my favourite Disney film, absolute classic!
i love this film. this discussion always goes the same way-i say a different charcter on every occasion and every time overlook some of the best classics.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
After watching the Jungle book last week I discovered that Bagheera is my favourite Disney character.
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
Whos your fav disney character
i like minnie mouse!
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ariel
Attached files
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by princessb)
Ariel
I like The Little Mermaid a lot. I think it's one of the best Disney classics. I watched it a few weeks ago for the first time since i was six; I was too frightened before.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (95)
18.66%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.65%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.72%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.97%

Watched Threads