The Student Room Group

A level biology/Chemistry? Exam board help?

Hi,

I was hoping if you can help me regarding taking Biology and Chemistry exams. I want to learn the subjects at home and I understand there are practicals, which I am able to take in an exam centre who are willing accommodate me.

Currently, I am planning on taking Edexcel Biology and AQA Chemistry. Also, for practicals which is less demanding AQA or Edexcel? or are they similar?. Alternatively, I can take the WJEC board who has recommended me to for the Biology subject, but I am rather doubtful on taking WJEC since they have less resources/textbooks. I would appreciate opinions from those who have vast experience on sitting these subjects, and the exam board they would recommend .

Thanks.
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending