The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm opposite to you, did the representative realism question, thought that was a gift!

The assess virtue theory also, too damn easy.

I never was any good at Descartes and screwed up that paper. Mixed up the Trademark and Ontological argument grrrr
Reply 2
ah im sure its not as bad as you think it was.

yeah i looked at your questions for moral philosophy, and didnt understand a word.

i was also pulled bout which question to choose, i still dont know i chose the right one, they both seemed pretty good.
Reply 3
I just cannot understand the Ontological argument, no matter how much I tried to learn it I couldn't...so I perfected the Trademark argument hoping and hoping it wouldn't come up.

What you hoping for? After that performance I'm hoping a B.
Reply 4
ah i was different i really really didnt want to have argument from religious experience or asses the teleological or however u spell it. ah rubbish.

yeah same here im hoping for a B aswell, it sometimes depresses me how many people i see with A's lol oh well.
topfour
I just cannot understand the Ontological argument, no matter how much I tried to learn it I couldn't...so I perfected the Trademark argument hoping and hoping it wouldn't come up.

What you hoping for? After that performance I'm hoping a B.

The ontological argument was one nice question :biggrin: it was just

God by definition is perfect
Existence is a perfection
therefore God exists

and the responses you could have were kant's objection that existence isn't a predicate, the perfect island analogy, in what sense is it more perfect to have existence, the idea of god is contradictary anyway, god is too complex to be conceived, etc, etc.

I did representative realism one too - that was really nice :biggrin: had a preprepared essay for it, and virtue theory on ethics, which I found really nice too. Eyy.
Reply 6
I thought the paper was pretty nice. Did Representative Realism and the Cosmological Argument.

A lot of people were complaining about the Plato question which was the Simile of the Animal, though I had no problems. We were scarcely taught it in class and so, unless you'd done outside reading, most people were stumped and only managed to churn out a page. I got out 4 :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending