The Student Room Group

No one wished me a happy birthday:(

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Did you tell people it was your birthday? If not, don't feel too sad, birthdays are really hard to remember. I don't remember my best friend's birthday (have to note it down somewhere :colondollar:) but that's just because I'm bad at dates, not because I don't love her to bits. Talk to your best friend, tell her you're upset. And happy birthday :smile: x
Reply 2
[video="youtube;FchMuPQOBwA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA[/video]
Original post by purpleflow
Okay I know I shouldn't be so egoistic about this because it's only my 17th birthday today. Hence, not that special unlike sweet sixteen. But the fact that nobody, not even my bestest friends wished me a happy birthday has left me feeling sad and lonely.. A simple text would do but not even that. It has led me to pressume that no one cares about me. I hate feeling lonely !! :frown: Has anyone experienced the same situation?

Well the more grown up you get, the more lonely you get with extra stress. Everyone at a certain age must have felt like you. Even I did at once but you have to suck it up and move on while ignoring it. If it makes you feel happy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHOEVER YOU ARE!! :clap2:
Reply 4
Happy Birthday! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Okay I know I shouldn't be so egoistic about this because it's only my 17th birthday today. Hence, not that special unlike sweet sixteen. But the fact that nobody, not even my bestest friends wished me a happy birthday has left me feeling sad and lonely.. A simple text would do but not even that. It has led me to pressume that no one cares about me. I hate feeling lonely !! :frown: Has anyone experienced the same situation?

oh, sorry. Do your friends know that it's your birthday? I know that I don't know my freinds exact birthdays, only a rough gage of the month and roughly the date. Have you dropped any hints or anything?
Reply 6
Happy birthday :biggrin:
Happy Birthday, whomever you are! :biggrin:

Maybe they just have a big surprise coming up for you? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Happy Birthday!!!!! : )

Dont let it get you down and have a great day regardless. I spent my 20th birthday sat in waiting for someone that let me down so i guess i know how you feel!
Reply 9
Happy birthday from me!:tongue:

EDIT: Wow so wish the guy happy birthday and get negged, somebody needs to jam their hype
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Are you on facebook? Apart form close friends/family I don't know peoples birthdays and only usually know through facebook. Even then I struggle to remember my parents birthdays. My boyfriends, brothers and sisters birthdays are easy to remember but my parents aren't :frown:
Reply 11
Happy birthday!! :tongue:
Reply 12

Oh bless, I am sure maybe there will be a big surprise later :smile::smile: andmhappy birthday, I wish you the best of luck and happiness
Happy birthday :smile:
Happy Birthday, Purple Flow
Reply 15

It happened to me last week. And last year.
Reply 16
Happy birthday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zum Geburtstag Viel Gluck!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Girthday:biggrin:
Happy Birthday :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending