LaurenMac1988
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi everyone, Just started working for Waitrose and haven't heard anything about pay dates, mainly due to my forgetting to ask. However I am now on holiday and can't seem to get hold of anyone regarding this. I go away in 5 days, and am curious to know if I am going to get paid before I leave for my holiday. Is it a certain day each month, or 4 weekly or last day of month? Any help? Thanks x
physicso
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
sorry that i can't really help you out.. but i was just wondering, how did you manage to get a job at waitrose??? how many hours do u work? because they always say 'check the website' and there are hardly any openings on there

im sure you will get paid before your holiday, have a good time x
LaurenMac1988
Rep:
?
I just kept checking online for anything that came up. I applied as soon as I saw it, It's tricky to get a job there as there are few and far between. A lot of it is luck that you've spotted a job that suits you before it goes. All I can say is to look online religiously. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If it makes you feel any better, I was looking for about 6 months before something appropriate came up! x
LaurenMac1988
Rep:
?
I just kept checking online for anything that came up. I applied as soon as I saw it, It's tricky to get a job there as there are few and far between. A lot of it is luck that you've spotted a job that suits you before it goes. All I can say is to look online religiously. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If it makes you feel any better, I was looking for about 6 months before something appropriate came up! x
eo313
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you get any response I need to know when they pay is it weekly? Bi weekly? or monthly?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.79%
No (65)
16.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed