The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

wheres everyone coming from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm from Malaysia!! Gonna fly there next Sunday and arriving on Monday for the pickup service. :smile: 9 more days to go!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 61
Alright, place confirmed... I'm coming from Italy :smile:
See you there people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by RichardTurner
Same here ! Going to Needler Hall!

Hey! im in Morgan Hall - what you studying? :biggrin:
Reply 63
I'm a home student as I already live in Hessle. (Town just outside of hull) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Veritywest
Same, been here for about 13 years now !

About the same then - Feels a bit strange to be speaking English all the time now. Where are you staying?
Reply 65
Original post by Supa.awesome
About the same then - Feels a bit strange to be speaking English all the time now. Where are you staying?

I know what you mean! But where I live seems to h
Reply 66
Woops ! Seems to have more English people than french ! I will be staying in a student house! How about you?
Woops ! Seems to have more English people than french ! I will be staying in a student house! How about you?

Student housing too, on Auckland avenue
I'm in Nicholson Hall in one of the Bungalows... Not sure how they work in terms of blocks but I do know my room number is U35! I'm studying English Lit and I come from Lincolnshire :smile:) Anybody else in the bungalows?
Reply 69
Student housing too, on Auckland avenue

I'm on Cranbrook Avenue, just moved in! Have you moved in yet?
I'm on Cranbrook Avenue, just moved in! Have you moved in yet?

Yeah I moved in last Friday, still haven't quite got used to being back in England though. Did you pick up a wristband for freshers?
Reply 71
Yeah I moved in last Friday, still haven't quite got used to being back in England though. Did you pick up a wristband for freshers?

Right. I got here Wednesday I think! Don't worry you'll get used to it pretty soon ! Yes I did get a wristband! Have you been to any of the freshers events?

Quick Reply

Latest