The Student Room Group

Psychology Extended Project Qualification Areas?

Hi,

Currently not doing Psychology as an A Level (due to Sixth taking it away as a subject)but self teaching the A level course to myself, I am interested in doing my EPQ on Psychology due to having a passion in it and also in prep for university. I originally thought of doing the Free Will and Determinism aspect of Psychology with regards to the Nature v.s. Nurture debate. However, this is a module I am studying in Ethics and cannot therefore be done ( I think) as my EPQ.
Does anyone have any ideas of areas of psychology whether it be covered in the AQA Psychology course or not that I could write an extended investigation on and a 1 hour presentation on.

Many thanks,
Danielle
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending