This discussion is closed.
Lupin Loopy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do people think of them? Anybody going to take a sandwich degree? what subject?
I'm (hopefully) going to do one in Biology
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was going to do one but due to the fact I have got a job in the industry (part time) and the fact I've left it too late I probably won't bother now. I can always take a basic job in I.T when I graduate to get work experience.
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've applied for a Computer Science MEng at york with a year in industry at York (means that its a 5 year course :eek: ). I'm fairly sure that I'm going to be doing it.
From what I hear from students that have done them/are going to do them it gives you the experience of working for a company in a field related to your degree. You've also got the chance of impressing the company enough that they offer you sponsorship or a job after you graduate.

Overall the fact that you're gaining valuable experience, and earning a decent salary has got to be a good addition to almost any degree.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (299)
34.17%
No (576)
65.83%

Watched Threads