The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Its not fair, like all my friends have someone chasing after and they are the ones friend zoning but I've always been the girl who no guy looks at twice. It hurts but now I've stop trying :/
Original post by Bratterz_xoxo
I'm preaching :wink: ahahaha and it is frustrating. Especially when you're not 100% sure how they view you :frown:

yeah, i work with the guy i fancy too so i don't want to make it awkward. I think he's older than me too and i'm not sure how old, maybe too old.
Original post by deedee123
yeah, i work with the guy i fancy too so i don't want to make it awkward. I think he's older than me too and i'm not sure how old, maybe too old.

I hate awkwardness..also, another thing that sucks. It's not good. Especially in a working environment :|
Original post by bratterz_xoxo
i hate awkwardness..also, another thing that sucks. It's not good. Especially in a working environment :|

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Original post by hussains8
Its not fair, like all my friends have someone chasing after and they are the ones friend zoning but I've always been the girl who no guy looks at twice. It hurts but now I've stop trying :/

Honestly, i'm exactly the same. All of my friends have someone or, someone likes them and I'm just there...forever liking someone who won't like me back. It sucks :frown:
Reply 45
Honestly, i'm exactly the same. All of my friends have someone or, someone likes them and I'm just there...forever liking someone who won't like me back. It sucks :frown:

I thought I'd finally found someone but it turns out he's an arse who says he wants to keep in contact over the summer and then I don't hear from him for a month. Safe to say I'm done with him.

So now I'm back in the same situation as yous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
You'd be surprised OP, someone may think you are amazing even if you think you're not. My partner has obvious issues with self esteem and initially thought he wasn't good enough for me, which is weird since I think he is amazing and that he would reject me. It seems this kind of thing is pretty common actually.
Reply 47
Forever alone :/ I can. Just imagine living on my own for the rest of my life and dying surrounded by 50 cats
Original post by Harley
I thought I'd finally found someone but it turns out he's an arse who says he wants to keep in contact over the summer and then I don't hear from him for a month. Safe to say I'm done with him.

So now I'm back in the same situation as yous...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, atleast you're done with him. He's seriously not worth any of your time if he's acting like that..
Original post by Lewk
You'd be surprised OP, someone may think you are amazing even if you think you're not. My partner has obvious issues with self esteem and initially thought he wasn't good enough for me, which is weird since I think he is amazing and that he would reject me. It seems this kind of thing is pretty common actually.

Yeah that's true.. I guess alot of people have low self esteem :/ and I sure hope they do :frown: ahaha

So, there's my rant. You can put yours about wanting someone you can't have.. just let it all out :biggrin:

depends.. those with a BPD (borderline personality disorder) find it much harder to let things go and especially have issues chasing partners they believe they should be with. the slang term is the 'bunny boiler disorder'
tell me about it :frown: sucks even more when you're ugly. :/
Original post by hussains8
Forever alone :/ I can. Just imagine living on my own for the rest of my life and dying surrounded by 50 cats

Same here...same here :frown:
Original post by sherlockfan
tell me about it :frown: sucks even more when you're ugly. :/

I know right.. :frown:
Reply 54
I never let that bother me. I am the type of person when things don't go my way, I just shrug my shoulder, say 'oh well' and move the **** on.

But a man is still allowed to dream.:colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by popo23
I never let that bother me. I am the type of person when things don't go my way, I just shrug my shoulder, say 'oh well' and move the **** on.

But a man is still allowed to dream.:colondollar:

Spoiler

Ahahahaha!!! yeah, everyone is allowed to dream :wink:
Reply 56
Yes, It sucks ass. I've been through the same situation although I do admit, I did eventually come down to a 'happy ending'. I never thought he liked me at all because i never thought someone like him would go for someone like me:/ I told him how I felt about him and it turned out that he did like me back, and he did eventually 'ask me out'. We've been together 6 months now, I've never been happier!:biggrin: so I guess the point I'm trying to make is tell him how you feel, and if it doesn't turn out the way you planned then try to accept it, at least you was honest!:smile:
It feels weird that so many of the younger generation say something ''sucks'' and I'm only 22.
I was in this situation. Was head over heels in love with this boy for a year, completely infatuated with him. I was stuck in the "weird girl he speaks to but would never fancy" zone. It was ridiculously painful ... my heart still aches when I think about him. :frown:
He was the perfect guy and I don't think I'll ever feel that way about anyone else.
I know the feeling very well! I'm in love with a married man who's 18 years older than me, and I can't seem to move on from him :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending