The Student Room Group

What do I do with my insurance choice if I fulfilled the conditions of my firm one?

Hi everyone,

I am a prospective EU student who hopes to study Economics in the UK starting next September. After receiving offers from UCL, Warwick and Birmingham, I firmed UCL, insuranced Warwick and denied Birmingham. By now my exams are over and my results are good enough to fulfill the conditions of my UCL offer. My question is, what do I do with Warwick now? They keep sending me lovely letters regarding accomodation and "What to do when you arrive", do I need to notify them somehow that I have chosen UCL or will UCAS or whatever update them somehow?

Thanks in advance,
Robert
Reply 1
Original post by Theranes
Hi everyone,

I am a prospective EU student who hopes to study Economics in the UK starting next September. After receiving offers from UCL, Warwick and Birmingham, I firmed UCL, insuranced Warwick and denied Birmingham. By now my exams are over and my results are good enough to fulfill the conditions of my UCL offer. My question is, what do I do with Warwick now? They keep sending me lovely letters regarding accomodation and "What to do when you arrive", do I need to notify them somehow that I have chosen UCL or will UCAS or whatever update them somehow?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

UCAS will update track automatically and Warwick will be notified, you don't have to do anything. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SaFa1237
UCAS will update track automatically and Warwick will be notified, you don't have to do anything. :smile:

Cool, thanks! :smile:
Original post by Theranes
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Nothing. You don't tell you car insurer if you have not crashed or your house insurer if it hasn't burned down.

Quick Reply

Latest