The Student Room Group

I have extreme misogyny and need to get rid of it

I just feel so much contempt for women. I can explain why, I think, but it's plausible I feel the hatred for reasons other than my rational analysis or attempt at it, of women.

They spend so much energy monitoring confidence levels in men and judging who appears to be the dominant figure in any situation, but really, they'd be better off considering other factors more.

They're incapable of being ideological.

Their own sexuality leads them down a path likely to be pretty self detrimental a lot of the time.

They're shallow and spoil conversations by trying to judge everything as an attempt to have sex with them.

They're incapable of doing much more than go with the flow and not only that, but they waste energy trying to exert pressure on men to do the same.

Their loathing of any hint of insecurity in men, general simplicity and oversexed nature renders them effectively socially retarded.

They're horrendously immoral and would have sex with everyone from every criminal or terrorist organisation or dictatorship so long as the conditions were right.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So you count all those points as "rational analysis"?
Reply 2
Sniff...sniff
I.. I think I smell troll.
Reply 3
Do those views affect your relationships?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I wouldn't neccessarily call the truth miaoginistic.

It's a bitter pillnto swallow but once you do you're more at rest, accept woman for what they are and become a betterman as you know what to focus on in life
I'm not a white knight or anything, but, what's with all the threads about hating women? I know women do it too, when they say they hate all men and everything, but, I've seen a lot of threads about this lately, what's going on?
Original post by BACTSR2

They're horrendously immoral and would have sex with everyone from every criminal or terrorist organisation or dictatorship so long as the conditions were right.

Let me guess....anyone but you? :wink:
OP has been rejected by a woman or is not getting any attention from a woman. Obviously.
Reply 8
The generalisation is strong in this one
Reply 9
TSR has an excess of butthurt men recently... what is going on? Has there been a mass dumping somewhere? :dontknow:
Original post by Robbie242
The generalisation is strong in this one

:rofl: Yoda style :biggrin:

Original post by Messalina
TSR has an excess of butthurt men recently... what is going on? Has there been a mass dumping somewhere? :dontknow:

Its probably a response to the rise in the over the top (not normal) feminists etc and to show their counter points.
:lol: Good theory though.
Go on one of the feminist threads and argue with them. They're just waiting in the wings for a guy with your opinions to start an argument.
Reply 12
What kind of women are the men of TSR actually meeting?! Where do you find these people?!
Reply 13
these are the women you would find at semi rough inner city house parties.
Reply 14
I agree with you OP. I can't find any good women either.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Let me guess....anyone but you? :wink:

Lol at this being negged, obviously true. Guys who can get desireable women as girlfriends/sex buddies never make these threads.
Original post by Venturian tale !
I'm not a white knight or anything, but, what's with all the threads about hating women? I know women do it too, when they say they hate all men and everything, but, I've seen a lot of threads about this lately, what's going on?

I agree, I've seen a lot of stuff along the lines of 'British women are promiscuous, they have no class whatsoever.' Obviously there are women who are like this but the amount of generalisations made I've seen is ridiculous.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by pink pineapple
I agree, I've seen a lot of stuff along the lines of 'British women are promiscuous, they have no class whatsoever.' Obviously there are women who are like this but the amount of generalising I've seen is ridiculous.

Surely the number of these threads, must mean something though? Not all can be major trolling, surely, just too many?

But Yeah I see your point!
Reply 18
ALL women are evilll wahhahaha why? Because yes! ......Is basically what you are telling me.
Original post by Mankytoes
Lol at this being negged, obviously true. Guys who can get desireable women as girlfriends/sex buddies never make these threads.

This. Whining about "omg women r so promiscuous 111" on the Internet is never going to get anyone a girl.

If the OP's not a troll, it's a classic refusal to take responsibility - in the eyes of guys like these, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them and they are perfect, ergo the fault must all be with the opposite sex for turning such people as themselves down. It's like people who blame "lack of opportunities" and "the system" for the fact they can't get a job, while conveniently ignoring the fact they didn't put enough effort in at uni to get a 2:1, give off an arrogant attitude at interviews and are too up their own arse to apply for jobs they see as "beneath" them.

When one meets people like these in real life, it doesn't take 5 minutes of talking to them to realise how socially dysfunctional their views have made them. Rarely are such people ever remotely popular (in the sense of having people generally like and respect them rather than the shallow meaning of having everyone know your name), so they turn to Internet forums to spread crap like this all over the place because there's actually a chance of someone listening to them here, rather than just laughing in their face as most people in the real world would do. It's a shame they feel they need to do that rather working to fix their life, which is what would actually solve their problems.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending