The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Students knowing who they will be living with..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does this apply to Furness also? Cartmel was my second choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by ljohn9
Does this apply to Furness also? Cartmel was my second choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're not sure if Furness have also managed to be allowed to get round the system this way. What you can do if you want to know is contact their JCR Executive-

On their website only the Communications Officer's email address is listed but it's [email protected]

Or you could send them a message on Facebook/post on their Facebook wall asking! https://www.facebook.com/furnesscollege

:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by CartmelCollege
We're not sure if Furness have also managed to be allowed to get round the system this way. What you can do if you want to know is contact their JCR Executive-

On their website only the Communications Officer's email address is listed but it's [email protected]

Or you could send them a message on Facebook/post on their Facebook wall asking! https://www.facebook.com/furnesscollege

:smile:

Hi, after applying to both Furness and cartmel I have been given cartmel which I have happily paid the deposit for last week:smile: reading back on a past comment about knowing who's in your room you mentioned that we will be told who our representatives are and this could actually help us finding out this information. How do I get in touch my a 2nd or 3rd year representative or is it to early yet?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ljohn9
Hi, after applying to both Furness and cartmel I have been given cartmel which I have happily paid the deposit for last week:smile: reading back on a past comment about knowing who's in your room you mentioned that we will be told who our representatives are and this could actually help us finding out this information. How do I get in touch my a 2nd or 3rd year representative or is it to early yet?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's brilliant :biggrin: Welcome to Cartmel! You'll love it.

At the moment all you first years haven't been assigned specific rooms yet, however this should be done during the next week or so.

Then from that point onwards we'll be posting information about how you can get in contact with your representatives on our Freshers' Week facebook page, our website (cartmel.lusu.co.uk) aswell as posting it around on this website, so keep an eye out! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending