The Student Room Group

Male Pubic Hair

Should a guy shave/trim pubic hair, mine's almost completely shaven, but I dunno, guys, what do you do? Girls, what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I shave mine about once a month, does get a little itchy for the few days after though.
Reply 2
Surely this must be completely down to personal preference and aesthetic concerns... For purely practical reasons, I guess it's good to keep it trimmed down there -- but anything like manscaping is a purely personal and aesthetic choice, I should say.
Reply 3
Trim.
Trim :smile:
Reply 5
Personally I shave all of my pubic hair to a very short length, 5mm?, and then Veet my balls so they're all soft, smooth and silky!

For a girl I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than being confronted by a forest of pubes and hairy balls. Rank. Rank. Rank.

Nice, tidy and smooth makes for a way better jowblob IMO. They're more willing to... get stuck in.
Reply 6
Original post by eliza.anne
Trim.

I didn't realise you had male pubic hair!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Girls, what do you think?

Original post by eliza.anne
Trim.

Original post by Rybee
I didn't realise you had male pubic hair!

:confused:
Original post by Rybee
Personally I shave all of my pubic hair to a very short length, 5mm?, and then Veet my balls so they're all soft, smooth and silky!

For a girl I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than being confronted by a forest of pubes and hairy balls. Rank. Rank. Rank.

Nice, tidy and smooth makes for a way better jowblob IMO. They're more willing to... get stuck in.

You mad bro?
Reply 9
Original post by Some random guy
You mad bro?

Nah not at all. Would rather some lips round my nice smooth balls than some hairy old ballsack that no girl would even touch with a barge pole!

They niiiiiiice :cool:
Original post by Rybee
Nah not at all. Would rather some lips round my nice smooth balls than some hairy old ballsack that no girl would even touch with a barge pole!

They niiiiiiice :cool:

But veeting balls? I'm too scared to go anywhere near Veet let alone put it on the golden globes.
Reply 11
But veeting balls? I'm too scared to go anywhere near Veet let alone put it on the golden globes.

Veet Bikini Line is the trick my friend :wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Bikini-Underarm-Sensitive-Vitamin/dp/B000KU95WO/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url

I was honestly skeptical as hell at first because I do have incredibly sensitive skin but I lash it on now, spread it all over, 10 minutes later they're smoother than silk.

It also comes with a 'soothing cream' to rub in with after, usually get carried away with that part of the job tbh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rybee
Veet Bikini Line is the trick my friend :wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Bikini-Underarm-Sensitive-Vitamin/dp/B000KU95WO/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url

I was honestly skeptical as hell at first because I do have incredibly sensitive skin but I lash it on now, spread it all over, 10 minutes later they're smoother than silk.

It also comes with a 'soothing cream' to rub in with after, usually get carried away with that part of the job tbh.

And it cleans up good and doesn't hurt? What you just rub it all over and the hair falls off? Doesn't turn your balls red?
Reply 13
And it cleans up good and doesn't hurt? What you just rub it all over and the hair falls off? Doesn't turn your balls red?

Yep 100% smooth.

Yeah just kinda spread it on, leave it 10 mins, jump in shower have a wash and all the hair comes away. Not sore or even remotely red in the slightest.
Original post by Rybee
Yep 100% smooth.

Yeah just kinda spread it on, leave it 10 mins, jump in shower have a wash and all the hair comes away. Not sore or even remotely red in the slightest.

Thanks for the advice.
DO NOT Veet your balls to impress girls! Girls want a man, not a little boy. Trimming is fine but not getting rid of hair completely!

Having said that, I shave all my hair off down there, I just hate the feel of it on me :frown: but I wouldn't want a man to be smooth.
Reply 16
Shaving is a bit brutal, I use my clippers on the no1 setting, so super trimmed.
Either trim it or take it all off, I hate it when it gets too prickly.
Reply 18
Original post by snowyowl
DO NOT Veet your balls to impress girls! Girls want a man, not a little boy. Trimming is fine but not getting rid of hair completely!

Having said that, I shave all my hair off down there, I just hate the feel of it on me :frown: but I wouldn't want a man to be smooth.

Speak for yourself in future yeah?
Reply 19
Original post by snowyowl

If he wants the balls to go in the mouth for a period during bjs surely all off is the way to go? A mouthful of hairy scrotum cannot be pleasant.

Quick Reply

Latest