University Challenge scares me Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol thanks Helenia don't worry about it. It was a rep war between Bigcnee and I, though I think we sorted it now. Unfortunatley some people gave me bad rep because I made a post questioning my Unconditional offer and people seem to think I'm big headed...I'm not...just paranoid.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I would give you some rep to keep your 4 gems safe, but unfortunately for some reason I can't. It's probably something to do with the popup blocker, but I've tried disabling it and it still doesn't work, so I'm not sure.

Meh, too complicated to explain now; I know what I need to sort out about myself before I ever stand a chance at achieving what I want, but it's gonna take a while.

The answer in Maths is always 3. Or failing that, 42

Whatever, just pm me next time instead of letting everybody hear you pathetic rants. I can be surprisingly 'sensitive' apparently, whatever that means.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh and also saying that in this age of tolerance why do people persecute smokers when we let paedophiles and rapists roam free.

I wouldn't usually say this but there is a paedophile working in our local sweet shop and my ex's sister has just had her rape case thrown out of court due to insufficient evidence, though it's interesting I saw them compile all the clothing, the used condom, the rope etc and the guy's dad just happens to be the manager of Ikon and Diva in Crawley and is really rich and has big London lawyers...

I have a lot of issues
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Whatever, just pm me next time instead of letting everybody hear you pathetic rants. I can be surprisingly 'sensitive' apparently, whatever that means.
But public ranting is so much more fun! And I know they're pathetic, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to say so - surely any man should know that?

Slipping the odd comment in like I did before isn't ranting, it's just me

Dani - I got it working finally! Had to delve into depths of firewall (stupid bloody thing) but it's sorted.

Bedtime now, bye everyone
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
But public ranting is so much more fun! And I know they're pathetic, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to say so - surely any man should know that?

Dani - I got it working finally! Had to delve into depths of firewall (stupid bloody thing) but it's sorted.

AWWWW thank you and i think Joey as well happy happy happy
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Night.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
lol thanks Helenia don't worry about it. It was a rep war between Bigcnee and I, though I think we sorted it now. Unfortunatley some people gave me bad rep because I made a post questioning my Unconditional offer and people seem to think I'm big headed...I'm not...just paranoid.

Lol I got bad rep once saying 'your a poncy git and filthy ****.'
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Lol I got bad rep once saying 'your a poncy git and filthy ****.'
Nice. Whenever I get neg rep they never comment or anything. Even more annoying :mad:
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nice. Whenever I get neg rep they never comment or anything. Even more annoying :mad:
I havent given rep out for ages. You shall have some.
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Quite surprising that London Metropolitan beat Jesus, Cambridge today....anyway, I was just wondering whether anybody else watched it (the boredom that is Monday evenings )
Yeah I watched it, London Met have been impressive throughout the series, I'd like to see them in the final against St. Andrews.
All these old people seem to know too much, they were alive when most of the questions were relevant for pity's sake, or maybe I'm just bitter cause Birkbeck knocked Clare out last year and they were all about 50.

I didn't do so well this week, only got 5 or 6 questions

Alaric.
Riverz End
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Anyone know who won last year? I think it was Open University, but I can't remember exactly.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Riverz End)
Anyone know who won last year? I think it was Open University, but I can't remember exactly.
No me either i remember them winning though, Benjamin Zephania or however you spelt it gave them the trophy, I met him during a poetry thing for GCSE. He also moaned about the British people and how they condoned his african brothers to 5,000 years of slavery...he's not very clever he can't even count!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise