It does make sense:

My friend just came out...IMAO

Can I just say....

EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Reply 21
got to sleep :smile:Zzzz... :redface: see u guys soon :tongue:
Reply 22
Infinity ROFL..........IMAO! :tongue: :biggrin:

Well, I'm going and will be gone for quite a while, so that I may be eligible for the fame hall or hall of fame, whatever. Bye. It's bee fun.
Reply 23
XTinaA
Shame really... :tongue:

awww...u dnt need 2 be set up...:wink:
Reply 24
Bhaal85
Infinity ROFL..........IMAO! :tongue: :biggrin:

Well, I'm going and will be gone for quite a while, so that I may be eligible for the fame hall or hall of fame, whatever. Bye. It's bee fun.

:tongue: Buh bye, I'll try not to forget you.
kokopops
awww...u dnt need 2 be set up...:wink:

Why, do you know anyone... :biggrin:

Just as I make my way to bed one of my favourite people turns up. Bah. But since I'm in a "so what" mood, I'll see you all tomorrow.
Reply 26
XTinaA

Just as I make my way to bed one of my favourite people turns up. Bah. But since I'm in a "so what" mood, I'll see you all tomorrow.

A 'so what' mood eh? Hmm, guess that explains it then, I'll just put my clothes back on now and go to the bar. :tongue:
Reply 27
XTinaA

awww...well i wish u were talking bout me but pretty sure u werent...! nite x
Reply 28
Infinity
A 'so what' mood eh? Hmm, guess that explains it then, I'll just put my clothes back on now and go to the bar. :tongue:

What a fine looking strumpet. :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 29
Bhaal85

thought u were going? :tongue:
Reply 30
Bhaal85

:eek: :redface: :tongue:
If everyone was saying he was gay and his girlfriend of three years couldnt figure it out, then..well...she must have a problem with perception or something.
Reply 32
Blamps
thought u were going? :tongue:

Ouch, that hurt blampy. Oh well, I know where I'm not wanted, I shall leave and not come back on till my birthday.
Reply 33
Bhaal85
Ouch, that hurt blampy. Oh well, I know where I'm not wanted, I shall leave and not come back on till my birthday.

you dont have to leave to be nominated for the hall of fame, should it come to exist!
Reply 34
Bhaal85

See ya next month. :biggrin:
Reply 35
Bhaal85

*conveys Manc accent over the net* go on then, bugger off...haha, jokin...where would we be without ur adaptions of Shakespeare for the modern world? :tongue:
Reply 36
omg! My bestest friend Tony is as well! Except he kne for a while and well, he does dance and likes Orlando Bloom, exactly like me!
Reply 37
rednirt
...on msn to me. We always thought he might be.

The way he put it was, "Gemma,um yeah, I'm kinda gay" lmao

Gotta love him for it. He made me cry when he said "At least I'm happy now" :smile:

I'm so proud of him :biggrin:

Lol...you mean he said it...i mean he came out with it out of nowhere?!:biggrin:
Reply 38
Everdawn
omg! My bestest friend Tony is as well! Except he kne for a while and well, he does dance and likes Orlando Bloom, exactly like me!

No offense, but "bestest" isnt a real word. Best is a superlative-you could have said "my best friend...."

Please don't give me negative rep :frown:
Lol my friend just "came out" to me on AOL after I asked her why her Icon was the Gay Pride flag. She told me she has been for years but the thing is I just don't believe her. She does things all the time for attention. I remember back when i was really depressed and I used to cut myself and ended up in hospital, I sought after her for comfort and she just moaned and said well my life is crapper (no offence mate but it just WASN'T and that's being polite) and then proceeded to cut herself and then put herself in hospital after taking an "overdose"....of tic tacs... :rolleyes: So this time I'm ignoring her.

Latest

Trending

Trending