Official University of East London Society Watch

$hadow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Official University of East London Society Thread!

Propose of this Thread

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the Official University of East London Society Thread!

This thread is intended for anyone that wishes to join the Official University of East London Society, discuss the University in detail, be that accommodation, courses, experiences, the location (East London) or the nightlife.

Rules of the Official University of East London Society

1. Anyone can join the Official University of East London Society, regardless of your situation; be that if you are currently applying to the University of East London or thinking about applying in the future.

2. This thread is strictly for the University of East London and related content , if you wish to find information regarding your chosen topic or another University; please search the forums.

3. Before posting questions like "I have x grades, can I get into University of East London?" or asking any generalised questions... Please look at the The University of East London's Information Page and email UEL directly to request a prospectus & information; only post these types of questions here if you have searched the forums, searched for the information you are looking for on Google and cannot find anything of use!

University of East London Society Information & Joining Instructions

A current list of the University of East London Society members can be found here: Current members of the University of East London Society

• $hadow - Current leader/creator of the University of East London Society, Studying BSc Physiotherapy. Located on Stratford Campus.
  • RandomPeopleDancin - Group Deputy Leader of the University of East London Society, Studying BSc Podiatric Medicine. Located on Stratford Campus.
  • Ukstudent1989 - Group Deputy Leader of the University of East London Society, Graduated with BSc in International Business in 2013. Situated on Docklands Campus.

To join the University of East London Society, simply click here: Join the University of East London Society and click yes! If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself, RandomPeopleDancin or Ukstudent1989.

Regards,
$hadow.
$hadow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
2013/14 freshers group for UEL - https://www.facebook.com/groups/420233594734603/
sof76
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile
Tarik7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello everyone, I will be joining this amazing community on Jan 2014 I will be doing Master of Science in Business Psychology
I would love to have a feedback from current students in this major and feedback/advices about stratford campus? any Help!?
Staceluvschocat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone here studying criminology and criminal justice?
iloveteddy14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello all just been accepted into uel for psychology
GeorgiaMitchell
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Staceluvschocat)
Is anyone here studying criminology and criminal justice?
ME!
Staceluvschocat
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes I am!! Xx
Staceluvschocat
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is anyone doing re-sits in criminology?! X
Samira.j90
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone! Has anyone applied/been interviewed for a PGCE secondary Design & technology? If so, how did it go? Or is anyone currently on the course that could give me a rough idea of what it's like?

I've been invited for an interview in february :-)

Thank you
Jodiep2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Accepted my offer for UEL doing Law
Ro01ro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi so I have looked at the UCAS page and was wondering I am doing a subsidiary diploma in ICT and doing an A level in Media and Film and I was wondering what the entry requirements are for communication and media for starting in September 2017.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 10 Apr '19
  • University of East London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.74%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.03%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.48%
No (260)
71.63%

Watched Threads