UNIVERSITIES B4 28April Watch

This discussion is closed.
No2
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hello There!
I am absolutely stuck here and really really need someone to help.
I got only one month left to decide my last choices of Uni and i still dunno where should i go.
I have got offer from Warwick and ASton University (Both studies Business Studies and MAthematics).
WW sounds really good to me. It is a very very good Uni but for Aston i have a chance of 1 year workplacement which is one of the only reason why i have chosen this UNi to apply.
Offer from Aston is a bit lower than from WW (but i think i can make up to both offers any way)
One choice of a degree from well-known Uni and one choice of year in industry(sounds good 4 money as well)
Is there any body studying or gonna do in Aston or WW? Could you please tell me how life is there??? (that may help loads for my decision as well)
Any way, thank you for any one has read this.
and will love any one who read and write back to me.
Cheers everybody!
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No2)
Hello There!
I am absolutely stuck here and really really need someone to help.
I got only one month left to decide my last choices of Uni and i still dunno where should i go.
I have got offer from Warwick and ASton University (Both studies Business Studies and MAthematics).
WW sounds really good to me. It is a very very good Uni but for Aston i have a chance of 1 year workplacement which is one of the only reason why i have chosen this UNi to apply.
Offer from Aston is a bit lower than from WW (but i think i can make up to both offers any way)
One choice of a degree from well-known Uni and one choice of year in industry(sounds good 4 money as well)
Is there any body studying or gonna do in Aston or WW? Could you please tell me how life is there??? (that may help loads for my decision as well)
Any way, thank you for any one has read this.
and will love any one who read and write back to me.
Cheers everybody!
Go to Warwick. They'll probably let you take a gap year in the middle of your degree, and might well help you look for a placement - ask them if you can. But the degree from there'll probably be better than the Aston one - but go for whatever feels right, at the end of the day.
No2
Thanks a lots Dr.Blazed.
But sniff sniff
i have asked the Uni and they told me that i have to study three years through,non-stop.
That's the problem.
tough decision to make
hixhix
No2
please helpppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!
i need some advices
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go with your gut, if you feel that you won't enjoy it there then go to where you think you will enjoy it. If you enjoy something you take more away than if you're bored senseless
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads