Go to bed!
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
...but I've got insomnia...probably
nope, its this damn UKL that is keeping you up.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Go to bed!
I can't be arsed to be honest...I tried several hours ago and just stared at the ceiling! Its annoys me when I just can't sleep some days
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't be arsed to be honest...I tried several hours ago and just stared at the ceiling! Its annoys me when I just can't sleep some days

how do you know when you have insomnia? I can never go to sleep at a reasonable time. just doesn't work. even if i went to bed at 6 in the evening i still wouldn't get to sleep till something like 3 in the morning.

My average sleeping pattern is finally fall asleep between 1 and 3 (usually closer to 3), wake up at half four - five fall asleep again by half five - six and get up at half seven - eight.
Riverz End
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Try listening to a Coldplay album. If that dosen't work, then try reading something that's really not interesting, such as last week's TV guide, or, even better, the Warhammer 40'000 rulebook.

If that dosen't work then nothing will.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Riverz End)
Try listening to a Coldplay album. If that dosen't work, then try reading something that's really not interesting, such as last week's TV guide, or, even better, the Warhammer 40'000 rulebook.

If that dosen't work then nothing will.
u play warhammer?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%
Putting on a brave face (233)
13.71%
Impatient (213)
12.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise