The Student Room Group

How to clean before anal sex?

So I've had anal with my bf before for the first time and it did not go so well in terms of messiness. He said he didn't mind but I literally died on the bed of embarrassment.

We are, thank Jesus, still together and haven't tried it since. I feel like it's something he wants though so I'm wondering how do you PROPERLY clean your anus before sex? I've looked online and everything is telling me about enemas ... is there a way to do without it? Like is it better to not eat that day? When should I go to the toilet beforehand? etc...

:colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I never do anything special, I just make sure I've emtied my bowels that day and I know by how i feel if its clear, If, when I emptied, it was a bit messy because of eating something weird or mild ibs, then its a no go for anal... I just know my body well enough to know when its fine and I've never had a problem with mess. You get to know your body. If you insert a finger into your vagina and feel and press the back wall you should be able to tell if your back passage is clear (unless, as before, its very soft due to eating something weird or something)

You can buy bulb and nozzle things for douching pre anal, websites like bondora and lovehoney do them.
Also, I don't think you literally died of embarrassment, since you're still around to type this.
Reply 4
Depending on how much messiness we're talking about, he probably really didn't mind.

For the rest, what she said. You may get a small brown smear or two, but this is another reason to use condoms for anal and see first sentence...
My rule is - a clean poo that day (eg a no-wipe wonder) and no farts/needing to fart for 3+ hours!

As you can imagine, we do it very rarely!!
If you're worried you can buy a douche from Ann Summers which you should use a couple hours before hand. You can eat as normal on that day as long as you avoid any food that you know will make your toilets habits a bit more..."messy" for a few days before. Currys, etc.
this was so enlightening thanks
im not the one who asked but i was wondering
Thanks
(edited 6 years ago)
Will taking laxatives a the day before work?
Reply 9
No ma'am lol i think the best way is Enemas.. They cleanse you good and you'll know when everything is out😆 it'll be up to you. You can choose to do it before you decide to interact, that'll be the best option. Or another option you can fill the enema bottle with warmish/coldish water lol have fun... hope i could help!
If your shower head unscrews, do so, run it steadily with a warm temperature (use the back of your hand to determine how hot it is) Warmer the better as it helps to relax you, cold water will give you cramps and make you uncomfortable! Insert or press against your ******* and let it flow, you'll feel when you have taken on enough water, then remove and get on that toilet... Just relax and empty your bowls as you would taking a crap. You can repeat until completely clean then go and enjoy your anal penetration remember with LOTS of LUBE!!!
OK, I've had lots of experience with this... You don't want to do enema, but that's really the best way. We don't have enough control over our "processes" to trust that just eating certain foods the day before, taking a crap (how crude, lol!) the day of, etc., will be enough. And, if you use an enema, you don't have to do anything special the day before of day of, so that's a definite bonus.
I experimented and found the best way was: (the enema instructions from other reply are good but only if you have just the right kind of shower head, water pressure, removable, etc.)
So: Use or buy an empty squeeze bottle, like you'd use for shampoo, conditioner, etc. Something that holds plenty of water and that you can easily hold in one hand, and that you can squeeze easily to dispense water from the opening.
-- Get naked in the bathroom, turn on the shower to desired temp., and then fill the bottle with warm water from the sink, or from the shower.
-- Get in the shower, with the bottle, (you might want to lube-up the opening of the squeeze bottle before this), get on your knees and hands (you may want to wait to turn the shower on if the shower water getting in your face or whatever is a prob), and insert the tip of the squeeze bottle opening up your ass, lol! You want to have your ass sticking up in the air when you do this part. No, you WILL want to...
-- Squeeze the warm water out of the squeeze bottle, up inside you, and I'd squeeze out as much as possible.
-- Stay in the ass-in-air position for a couple minutes. You have to keep your ass in the air so the water will go all the way into your lower bowels and get EVERYTHING nice and cleaned out!
-- When you feel that the water has worked it way as far as possible into your bowels, you need to quickly stand up and: either squat right there in the shower, or quickly step over to the toilet and sit on the toilet.
-- You'll naturally find that you can squeeze the water out of your anus, which is both weird and enjoyable, it's like peeing out your butt! You can repeat this as often as you feel necessary, you'll know by looking, and feel, when you're totally cleaned out.
-- This kind of enema makes anal totally fearless as far as mess, and it really helps to be able to let go... because we unconsciously squeeze our rectal muscles together, holding in anything that may come out (unless you're just totally uninhibited, which is rare)... so being totally cleaned out like this gives you the confidence to just relax those muscles during sex, and you have the confidence that there's nothing up there that will get in the way or cause pain. As for the squatting in the bathtub the to expel the water, usually you'll have "moved your bowels" (taken a ****) before you do the enema, so all that will be coming out will be liquid poopy water and then clear water, so it's not as disgusting as it may seem to do that, and it's a lot easier than stepping over the toilet! Enjoy, hope you're helped by some of the suggestions!
haha what messiness we talkin bout my guy
Empty your bowels and give it a good wipe and wash around and in there.
Just try a laxative girllll, that’s happened to me before too it was pretty embarrassing.. 😂😁
Original post by swarleys
haha what messiness we talkin bout my guy

You don't know? She[s axn bout ANAL sex... if you don't know, you've got to be able to imagine!
I feel, if we do clean the bowels with water either using an enema or water pipe to feel it up to empty what ever is inside. It could get messy but you can clean it out! But this will give a cleaner feeling for those who want to do it. Obviously you have to be ready to do it and enjoy. otherwise, it will be painful. The cleanness is very important! Then using a lubricant for a much easier penetration.
so could a funnel and unscrewed shower hose work
Reply 18
Do you have to buy an enema or is it basically warm water going into your ass to clean everything?
An enema is warm water going in!

The point of using a dedicated one (as opposed to some of the stupider suggestions above) is that you're limited to how much water fits in one - one or two cupfuls is fine - and you've a better idea as to the temperature. Too hot = argh! Too cold = cramps = argh! (And anything but water is a bad idea, no matter what Gloop says...)

Quick Reply

Latest