The Student Room Group

Tattoo of my girlfriends face

As the title suggests, i have been considering getting a tattoo but am unsure of what to get. My girlfriend has two tattoos and has said i should get one. I want to surprise her but i want her to actually like it! I don't want her name on my neck like someone off the Jeremy Kyle show before anyone suggests that, however i was thinking about getting her face tattooed on my chest or arm. I would just like other peoples thoughts and opinions please, a girl ideally, how would you react if your boyfriend did this for you?

Thanks in advance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If my boyfriend did it I'd probably laugh. If anyone did I'd laugh. It really is quite sad really, it never looks right if someone's face is shoulder or chest shaped.
Reply 2
I'd say do not get this.

Get something which symbolises your relationship and maybe resembles how you feel, something you have in common or maybe something which brought you together.

Getting her face is bad because 1) you mite break up (sorry to say it but it happens) 2) portraits rarely look good 3)she mite not like it and 4) everyone else will tell you what I've just told you when they see it.
Reply 3
What could possibly go wrong.
Reply 4
Don't do it! No matter how much you love her you never know what's around the corner. I'd be a bit freaked out if a boy did that for me, plus I'd feel like if I did ever want to break up with him I couldn't. Don't get a tattoo unless you want one, it seems you're doing this entirely for her benefit and not thinking about the possible consequences. Don't do something you'll regret.
Reply 5
Personally I wouldn't like it.
Reply 6
Dumb idea. It wouldn't even look like her
Reply 7
I would really not like it personally, because its so permanent. Just imagine, and I hope it doesn't happen, that you two split up - what then? I'd personally get something personal to you, your likes or something personal about a family member.
Remember they're permanent, tattoo removal isn't that good and leaves marks still so make sure you know what you're doing :smile:
Reply 8
It might be a bit unnerving for any future girlfriends to be sitting on your dick while your ex's face stares up at them.
Yeah you should really do it, I'm sure your girlfriend will love it, what a wonderful gift.
Reply 10
Because getting her face tattoo'd onto your chest is less tacky than her name on your neck... Oh wait.
Reply 11
Get her face tattooed on your own face.
Reply 12
Worst idea of all time.
Reply 13
Please don't.
get her face tattooed on your face
Reply 15
Okay, i think it is a bad idea.. haha, thanks everyone!
Reply 16
You shouldn't get a tattoo because your girlfriend thinks you should. You should get a tattoo for you, it's going to be on your body for the rest of your life.
Original post by DerBOSS
Okay, i think it is a bad idea.. haha, thanks everyone!

lol, how did you not realise that before starting a thread?
Probably not a good idea
bad1.jpg
Ahahahahaha...

Wait, are you being serious?

No? Thought not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest