This discussion is closed.
Riverz End
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Well it's pretty slow tonight, so though I might as well post a poll...

It's quite simple, really - what do you think about guys with long hair? I though it might be quite interesting to find out what people generally feel about 'longhairs', as I am male and am growing my hair out at the moment.

I've tried to make the poll so that both sexes can answer it, so it might seem a little odd.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's one thing I hate is blokes having long hair. I had a bf and he couldn't afford a hair cut as he was supporting himself and it ended in this sort of afro mullet thing, slicked back with hair spray...*eugh*

no definatly not my thing
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Long hair looks cool if you get it right, if you dont it looks rubbish...good luck in being one of the people who gets it right..
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a couple of friends that had long hair and when they cut their hair they just looked odd.
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
I have a couple of friends that had long hair and when they cut their hair they just looked odd.
Maybe it was because you were used to seeing them with long hair that it seemed odd to you when they cut it.
Emma18
Report 16 years ago
love love love love love long hair on guys!!!! mmmhmmmh!!!!i do agree though, that it has to be done right!! no gel!!! and nt greasy!!! and is has to seem effortless!! id hate to think my guy spends more time on his hair than i do!!!!
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I feel that guys seem to look abit old with long hair.. (maybe others will find them more matured )

I think short hair looks neat on the whole compared to long hair and is much easier to maintain (i'm pretty lazy)..

Moreover, it's already so hot over my side... long hair will just make it worst
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love long hair on guys! All the cutest guys in the world according to me have long hair . I'm always telling my boyfriend not to cut his, although it's most of the way down his cheeks at the front and just about ponytail length at the back.
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am really not a fan of long hair on guys - particularly middle aged men with pony tails. Or even worse, partialy balding middle aged men with pony tails.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Take it form the Queen of the Yuppies, its in vogue right now, I love seeing guys with longer hair! Its so hot!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Take it form the Queen of the Yuppies, its in vogue right now, I love seeing guys with longer hair! Its so hot!
Nooo- Brad Pitt's the only one who can pull it off. And he only just does it! Long hair on guys is not good.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anything past shoulder length is bad in my opinion... but its nice for it to be longer. I like playing with it lol, and I've trained my boyf now so he doesn't squirm and lets me plat it when we snuggle up and watch TV hehe
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont find guys with long hair or face hair attractive at all. i no i sound shallow but id never go out with a guy with face hair, or hair long than a few inches. the inche long or longewr psikey look is nice and so is the floppy look. short maintained curly hair is nice too
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How do you mean long hair? Down to your shoulders? Past your shoulders?

I love long hair, providing it isn't much longer than this. Otherwise, it's minging.

serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
long hair can be cool

imo charlie from Busted or Tom Delonge have the ultimate hair :cool:
abdooooo!!!
Report 16 years ago
guys with long hair = gays
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by abdooooo!!!)
guys with long hair = gays
graham Norton
Elton John
michael Barrymore
Boy George

they all have short hair, and they all bat for the other side

Tom Delonge, Johnny Depp, Brad pitt etc all have long hair and are as straight as a ruler

kind of pisses on your theory
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
guys wiht long curly hair: Orlando Bloom and Eric Bana.
abdooooo!!!
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
kind of pisses on your theory
ok change of theory.

guys with long hair = sexy studs
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by abdooooo!!!)
ok change of theory.

guys with long hair = sexy studs
thats better, just need my hair to actualy grow faster :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads