How can i hack windows xp through a school computer when almost everything is denied

Watch
This discussion is closed.
menzib
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
can somebody plz help me
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry, do you have any idea what youve just written? Something stupid is the answer.
menzib
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
common you must have some idea in how to do it

im so sick of being denied acces to everything
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If the computer uses a security program you might be able to access everything by going to my computer. I know that fortress only locks up the start menu but you can acess all the other programs by going to mycomputer or by going to open in something like word or excel and then going to the main hardrive.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Find the administrator's login name and password
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Find the administrator's login name and password
How would he do that?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
How would he do that?
lol some people post stupid things without thinking
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
How would he do that?
There are plenty of ways - but I didn't actually want to help some sad little kiddy hack into (and probably break) his schools' PCs.

Lets face it if he doesn't know how to get past XPs security then he really doesn't have the knowledge needed to be allowed to change the options that are locked down :rolleyes:
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
There are plenty of ways - but I didn't actually want to help some sad little kiddy hack into (and probably break) his schools' PCs.

Lets face it if he doesn't know how to get past XPs security then he really doesn't have the knowledge needed to be allowed to change the options that are locked down :rolleyes:
Maybe i should dig out my old Internet Systems and Services Notes on Hacking. I'm sure theres a section on Windows XP
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by menzib)

The computers aren't yours. Therefore, why should you have access to everything to begin with?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Stop being such a pleb and grow up. I think the bigwigs at Microsoft might have taken account for kids.

I hope they lock you up if you do hack it.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Stop being such a pleb and grow up. I think the bigwigs at Microsoft might have taken account for kids.

I hope they lock you up if you do hack it.
ahhh phleb I love that word - sounds so cute, in a weird way
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I agree with you, its so stupid, everything has got the RM filter, Can't access or download anything
Dan_UK
Report 16 years ago
Always a neat little trick is to right click on the desktop and create a shortcut to the hard disk (type 'C:') You can view all then, well it works at my college (Win2000 tho).

Thing is admin know, teachers know, eveyone knows yet they haven't stopped it.

Works for most things to, eg 'command'

Also a cool little feature (maybe my admins don't care much) but I couldn't get Doom to play, installs fine but running Doom95.exe was blocked. So, tried several things, then came up with renaming Doom95.exe to ICT.exe worked!

So now there's Doom installed on all machines on the network, had 12 players over TCP/IP playing it's great!!!

Hope anything above helps, remember don't use it to mess things up, virus etc, I only did it to have Doom when my work was done, little bit of play, no harm done
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
I agree with you, its so stupid, everything has got the RM filter, Can't access or download anything
The RM filter is quite easy to get through.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
The RM filter is quite easy to get through.
For instance, go here:

http://nocensor.opennetinitiative.net/

And you can learn everything you need to know. Works a treat.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can somebody plz help me

yes you need to get the admin access. To do this you need the user name and password, this can be done if you go to ebay, and type in something like xp hack. There is something that allows you to reset the admin password, or another way is to purchase a keylogger. Some keyloggers you can attact it on the other end of the keyboard. basically anything typed is recorded, including password and username, the difficult part is to find a way to sneak into your admin's room
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (172)
16.37%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (102)
9.71%
Isolating with family (71)
6.76%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.71%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (91)
8.66%
Loneliness (105)
9.99%
Financial worries (47)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (96)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.04%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (91)
8.66%

Watched Threads