This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I have studied Joseph Joffo - Un sac de billes......... but not too well!! Ne got any bullet points ?
Also studying provence... ne advice :-)
rowei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What exam board is that for?
pure_ass_angel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
did anyone take this (edexcel) exam 2day??? and do u kno how the marks are workd out?
rowei
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Each question is marked out of 60, giving a total of 120 marks for the whole paper. The total mark for the paper is then scaled to give a UMS mark out of 120.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well ye its marked out of 120,but with Edexcel it is out of 90 in UMS, as the last module is out of 120. It used to be marked out of 120 in the old alevel,but i know for a fact it is out of 90 (in UMS) as I do german too.What books did u do?I did Joseph Joffo and Therese Desqueyroux,both went alright.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Yeah that's right.. I didn't do the Topics and Texts, I did coursework and that's out of 90. The Unit 6 paper is out of 120 and the oral out of 90 also.
rowei
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah sorry guys, you're right, it's marked out of 90 uniform marks, not 120. I did A-level Edexcel French under the old system, and it used to be 120 then!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads