The Student Room Group

which A2 chemistry revision guide is better (OCR B Salters)

I might buy a revision guide for A2 chemistry but I want to know which one is better in its content not colour/ presentation and no, I will not buy both of them as they are meant to have the same purpose. can any current year 13 tell me which one worked best for them or year 12 chemistry people which one you will buy.also recommend other revision guides not textbooks as I have chemical ideas and storylines. The choices are cgp vs the salters one :smile: or
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
Original post by sky2
I might buy a revision guide for A2 chemistry but I want to know which one is better in its content not colour/ presentation and no, I will not buy both of them as they are meant to have the same purpose. can any current year 13 tell me which one worked best for them or year 12 chemistry people which one you will buy.also recommend other revision guides not textbooks as I have chemical ideas and storylines. The choices are cgp vs the salters one :smile: or

I have the Revise A2 Chemistry for Salters one and I think it's really good, so would definitely recommend it. Last year, I got the AS version of it whereas all of my friends got the CGP one, and all said that they thought mine was better. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest