The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you are attracted to men then there's no problem so long as you both agree it's just sex and nothing more (assuming that's the case) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by LuciiAnna
If you are attracted to men then there's no problem so long as you both agree it's just sex and nothing more (assuming that's the case) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest I've never really looked at guys sexually until recently, and I've no idea if I would enjoy it or not...
Original post by LuciiAnna

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine is every man was gay, imagine what kind of world that would be? then come and tell me what's wrong..
If you are seriously considering it then you must be at least bi-curious.
Why not try it? Although wouldn't it be just as difficult to find a guy as a girl?
Reply 5
Da ***
Reply 6
Well the greeks did it
Original post by slickrick666999
Imagine is every man was gay, imagine what kind of world that would be? then come and tell me what's wrong..

Logically though, every man is not going to be gay.
A world with more gay people would probably be better for minimising population growth. I mean we've already got more people on this planet than we can feed.

But that debate is for another thread. Let OP do what he wants with his own penis.
Reply 8
Are you at least attracted to men...? If not then I wouldn't advise it.
Reply 9
Original post by therisenmitten
If you are seriously considering it then you must be at least bi-curious.
Why not try it? Although wouldn't it be just as difficult to find a guy as a girl?

I joined a gay dating website not long ago and there seems to be a lot more guys up for casual sex than girls.
Reply 10
Original post by slickrick666999

Oh shut up, not every man is gay, some are, live with it, i would be more worried if everyone one was like you, hating people for no reason at all when these people are just like any of us, they have as much choice on their sexuality as you have on your favourite colour. Stop hating and perhaps judge people on how they act rather than what they are born with. Rant over
Reply 11
This is a joke right?
:clap2:
Reply 12
Original post by eliza.anne
Are you at least attracted to men...? If not then I wouldn't advise it.

To guys bodys yes, but to guys in general, not really..
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Is that normal? I haven't had sex with a girl for about a year now, and am seriously considering having sex with a guy, purely because I just want to have sex.

Depends, if you want to have sex with a guy purely because you want sex then no, not a good idea, if you are sexually attracted to guys just like with girls then go for it :smile: find a consenting partner and be safe :smile:
Reply 14
To guys bodys yes, but to guys in general, not really..

Well if you're attracted to them physically and just want sex then I see no reason why you shouldn't try it.
Original post by Munrot07
Oh shut up, not every man is gay, some are, live with it, i would be more worried if everyone one was like you, hating people for no reason at all when these people are just like any of us, they have as much choice on their sexuality as you have on your favourite colour. Stop hating and perhaps judge people on how they act rather than what they are born with. Rant over

I'm pretty sure I didn't state I hate gays, yep pretty sure you're believing the events you've made up for yourself.
Reply 16
To be honest I've never really looked at guys sexually until recently, and I've no idea if I would enjoy it or not...

I would say anything's worth trying once, it's the only way you'll really know! If it's not right then you don't have to do it again haha. Out of curiosity why do you think having sex with a guy will be easier than finding a girl to have sex with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you'e open minded then I don't see why not.
Reply 18

Anal sex has a plethora of medical harms. You will feel like a loser if this is your reason. Work out, improve yourself and get a woman to marry for life the proper way mate. Don't lose your dignity and go this low. People on TSR by the way, will not give you good advise. It seems arrogant of me to say, but their are often 'yolo' type groups of individuals, who disguise such a childish and dangerous method of life behind quite fluent and well written text.
Reply 19
It's perfectly normal. In modern society we call it a mental breakdown. The trauma and shock of not getting any girl is making you do something irrational.

Latest

Trending

Trending