The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~*glitter*~
hey!!!!! i just feel ike ive been shoved to the back, its just my paranoia :smile:

thanx for the wind up fish suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 its great!!!

why don't you do something daring?? make people sit up and take notice of u??
Reply 21
~*glitter*~
suz19 loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYYY!!!!!!! :biggrin:

:eek: I thought i'd made that quite clear ages ago!

Kita, good luck for whenever u finally get a test- can't believe there's not one to book till June!
Reply 22
sparkly-ruby
im sorry didnt realise all us newbies were boring, well if you maybe chatted to us you might find real nuggets of gold in what we have to say! but then again we might just be talking a load of c**p, will you all dip your toes into the pool of the unknown or just sit whining bout how you wish it wer like the old days.....talk about stuck in a rut, try us you might find us ok if you all engaged in an ickle bit of converstation with someone else :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I talk to newbies, but i find that alot of em are usually rude, insulting or just nasty :frown: didnt mean to include you in that, I'm sure you're nice person :smile:
Reply 23
kita
And yes ive booked one but earliest is 1st June x
thats my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 24
suz19
:eek: I thought i'd made that quite clear ages ago!

Kita, good luck for whenever u finally get a test- can't believe there's not one to book till June!

I know, i was sitting looking at the dates in sheer amazement of the time i had to wait! Glitter, announce to everyone that.......i dunno.....erm...announce something.

**thinks**

yeah cos this post was very helpful :rolleyes:
Reply 25
kita
I talk to newbies, but i find that alot of em are usually rude, insulting or just nasty :frown: didnt mean to include you in that, I'm sure you're nice person :smile:

yep, i've found that. Most create pointless threads without thinking that we might have already disscussed it countless times before.

Examples Are:-

meaning of Life
Micheal Jackson
"The Server is too Busy" Thread.
Reply 26
~*glitter*~

Oh my gosh, wow! I better pass then, and i drive to your school and sing...err...say happy birthday to you hehe
Reply 27
~*glitter*~

What is goin on in your avatar's mouth?? Looks like he's got a worm in there or something!
Reply 28
ruthiepoothie
why don't you do something daring?? make people sit up and take notice of u??
like what??
Reply 29
Dude
yep, i've found that. Most create pointless threads without thinking that we might have already disscussed it countless times before.

Examples Are:-

meaning of Life
Micheal Jackson
"The Server is too Busy" Thread.

And i've spoken to newbie...and no reply. hmm. may just be busy. See - they dont talk to US they usually just create silly threads. I know im generalising there, sorry to all you nice newbies :biggrin: hehe xxx
Nice newbies are welcome :smile: not nasty newbies :mad:
Reply 30
~*glitter*~
like what??

You could be the first UKL streaker :biggrin: *chants* glitter, glitter, glitter...
Reply 31
kita
Oh my gosh, wow! I better pass then, and i drive to your school and sing...err...say happy birthday to you hehe
yey!!! i'll be waiting!!
Reply 32
~*glitter*~
like what??

announce your pregnant or gay or sumin lol, people will take notice of that. lol

(not really before like...i dunno...just not really. lol)
Reply 33
suz19
You could be the first UKL streaker :biggrin: *chants* glitter, glitter, glitter...
oooooooooohhhhhh, not a pretty site!!! but what the hell!!! *streaks butt naked* !!!!!!! :biggrin:
:biggrin:
Reply 34
~*glitter*~
oooooooooohhhhhh, not a pretty site!!! but what the hell!!! *streaks butt naked* !!!!!!! :biggrin:

Woohoo! Well the 'I'm getting bored' thread is getting quite interesting! :biggrin:
Reply 35
suz19
Woohoo! Well the 'I'm getting bored' thread is getting quite interesting! :biggrin:

Indeed it is :biggrin: lol.
Reply 36
kita
announce your pregnant or gay or sumin lol, people will take notice of that. lol

(not really before like...i dunno...just not really. lol)
well ive already said im bi (true), i dont want to be gay as well
Reply 37
~*glitter*~

Thats Interesting. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 38
~*glitter*~

I never realised! :eek: *sniff* and I thought we told each other everything. You can give me my wind up fish back for a start...hmpf :frown: :tongue:
Reply 39
~*glitter*~

Are you really? I didnt know that! hehe. oh my gosh im tired, i wanna gho driving and go pass my damn test!

Latest

Trending

Trending