Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Apology accepted I think i did see you say in another thread something about wanting Winona Ryder but i thought you were joking.
    eeeeemmmmm, winona ryder *drool*, she is my ideal woman, her and johnny depp, yum yum!!! one on either side!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ANYWAY!! why is my sexuality such a big deal!!??? :mad:
    I don't think it's such a BIG deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Ah, what the heck. Here ya go... wind him up carefully, seems his last owner was a bit rough with him :rolleyes:
    Oh...oh...oh my gosh....yay!!! I would like to thank, google, for directing me to this site in the first place all these years ago, my parents, my friends *wipes back a tear* and most of all suz19 for giving me this...this...wonderful wind up fish

ReputationRep:
    eeeeemmmmm, winona ryder *drool*, she is my ideal woman, her and johnny depp, yum yum!!! one on either side!!
    Lol, seeeee! S'not fair! You get to have all the beautiful people! And I'm just stuck with Brad. Oh well...I'll live!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    hey, what about me. lol.
    aww big hugs to u 2 Mr Dude

And unless u all wanna pout urselves at risk...may i suggest that IIIII dont drive the mini bus lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Lol, seeeee! S'not fair! You get to have all the beautiful people! And I'm just stuck with Brad. Oh well...I'll live!
    if u were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Oh...oh...oh my gosh....yay!!! I would like to thank, google, for directing me to this site in the first place all these years ago, my parents, my friends *wipes back a tear* and most of all suz19 for giving me this...this...wonderful wind up fish
    Oh I meant to mention, I came across some cool tinkerbell picks the other day. If i see them again, d'you want me to send them to you?? They weren't too big either. I was gona use one myself but knew you'd go mad lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    aww big hugs to u 2 Mr Dude

And unless u all wanna pout urselves at risk...may i suggest that IIIII dont drive the mini bus lol
    Neither should I. I get distracted to easily.

WOW, A BLUE CAR.

ReputationRep:
    if u were
    Hey! I'm practically beating him off with a stick! Apparently, Jen's been nagging him a bit. He needs a bit of tender loving care...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    if u were bi or whatever, who would be ur ideal woman??? everybody has 1

sorry the other 1 ballsed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh I meant to mention, I came across some cool tinkerbell picks the other day. If i see them again, d'you want me to send them to you?? They weren't too big either. I was gona use one myself but knew you'd go mad lol
    lol, sum1 registered on here with the name Tinkerbell. I was like raaaaaaaaaaa thats me lol. I dont mind...u can use one cos u gave me mr wind up fish

ReputationRep:
    I know ditzey blondes. It's Tasmin Surrock (aka, Dani Sutherland from Home and Away).

ReputationRep:
    britney or chistina.

ReputationRep:
    erm maybe britney spears, shes really pretty, i always wanid 2 look like her, im not bi tho. i just always jealous of her

ReputationRep:
    Umm..either Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. Oh and I just went to see Mona Lisa Smile and there's a really pretty actress in that, can't remember her name. But she's stunning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Umm..either Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. Oh and I just went to see Mona Lisa Smile and there's a really pretty actress in that, can't remember her name. But she's stunning.
    I HATE pretty people dammit.
    Britney is proper pretty and so is that girl...in the film Honey i think it is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    erm maybe britney spears, shes really pretty, i always wanid 2 look like her, im not bi tho. i just always jealous of her
    its all make up!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    I HATE pretty people dammit.
    Britney is proper pretty and so is that girl...in the film Honey i think it is...
    yeah her name's jessica alba. she looks like a bit of a ***** cos she knows shes pretty

ReputationRep:
    its all make up!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
    so, shes still pretty lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    is it julia stiles?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.