The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by nataliecsutton
Got a conditional to study Film Production. So chuffed. Facilities and staff are incredible! Wasn't sure after my interview but it obviously went well!

Hey I have an interview on January 15th for Film Production, I got emailed the schedule for the day and it includes a film pitching workshop! I was wondering if you could explain to me a little about what happens during this? And maybe about the interview itself? Thank you for your time! :smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Television Production for 2014 :biggrin:
I very much am. I enjoyed reading your blog thread thingy and watched a couple of your youtube vids :smile: Was cool to see someone on the course I'll be on next year
Reply 83
I'm hoping to study Strength and conditioning at Oxstalls in sept. The course I am about to start at college has been delayed though so is most likely going to put my application past the first deadline :frown: hope I am still considered if I submit it just past 15th Jan
Got a conditional offer to study Computing! Very pleased (and relieved!)
Sent off my replies :smile: UOG is my first choice sooo excited!!:biggrin: Anyone know when you can apply for accommodation?
Reply 86
Original post by richardwalker17
Television Production for 2014 :biggrin:

Me too man, looking forward to it!
Reply 87
Originally it said early december, then 13th of January and now it says they're in the final stages of testing :/ it's a bit frustrating but I guess the majority of people don't apply until they know they've got the place?
I emailed them because it said it should of been released yesterday and they are just having some technical issues with the application, hope this helps :smile:
Original post by craizer
Hey I have an interview on January 15th for Film Production, I got emailed the schedule for the day and it includes a film pitching workshop! I was wondering if you could explain to me a little about what happens during this? And maybe about the interview itself? Thank you for your time! :smile:

Yeah, that was pretty fun - not too hard - you basically get into groups of four and have 15 minutes to think of a film pitch and then you pitch to the Team Leader and current students about it, you then have individual interviews with a member of the team, they ask you why you want to take the course then review you're personal statement and will talk about that and just try and get a deeper knowledge of you and if you'd fit into the course :smile: Don't worry too much. Is it your first choice?
Accommodation link is now working for 2014/2015 undergraduate students! Just applied, simple easy process :smile:
Reply 91
I've got an interview for Journalism tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice? Or anyone got an interview too? :smile:
Reply 92
Hi I've just received an unconditional offer for Psychology at UoG! :smile:
Is anyone else doing Psychology or studying at Francis Hall?
I'm really excited for Sept now! :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by nataliecsutton
Yeah, that was pretty fun - not too hard - you basically get into groups of four and have 15 minutes to think of a film pitch and then you pitch to the Team Leader and current students about it, you then have individual interviews with a member of the team, they ask you why you want to take the course then review you're personal statement and will talk about that and just try and get a deeper knowledge of you and if you'd fit into the course :smile: Don't worry too much. Is it your first choice?

Ah I see, not so hard then I guess! Although since posting I found that i'm unable to attend an interview but luckily i've been offered a Skype interview :smile: I hope this doesn't reduce my chances or anything haha. Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it. It's my second choice; Ravensbourne is my first. And you? :smile:
Reply 94
Conditional offer for Health and Social Care
Most likely will be my firm choice :smile:)
Really loved FCH campus!!
Reply 95
Conditional offer for History :smile: Most likely to be my insurance choice!
Anyone been to FCH Campus, been told by some people who went there last year that its great?
Original post by craizer
Ah I see, not so hard then I guess! Although since posting I found that i'm unable to attend an interview but luckily i've been offered a Skype interview :smile: I hope this doesn't reduce my chances or anything haha. Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it. It's my second choice; Ravensbourne is my first. And you? :smile:

Just be yourself and get across your passion for Film and I think you'll be fine. Have you had an interview for Ravensbourne? One of my friends applied and didnt even get an interview. Mine is Westminster :biggrin:
Reply 97
Original post by RhianneGrace
Accommodation link is now working for 2014/2015 undergraduate students! Just applied, simple easy process :smile:

All done now - fingers crossed for park villas in June/July!
Reply 98
Original post by Mike-B
Already got my place for 2014 to do Film Production. Gap year first though, woo.

Already got a place will be doing media production and will meet definitely in some lectures:smile::smile:
Reply 99
Still waiting for my reply.... Already got conditional offers from MMU ka Kingston uni for Sports science. Condution is to do IELTS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending