?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
anyone going to kings in september? i am
samd294
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no im not but whatever you do dont go to the halls in camberwell, they are the worst student accomodation ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a bit
miss perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by samd294)
no im not but whatever you do dont go to the halls in camberwell, they are the worst student accomodation ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a bit
dont worry, im not. my brother and i are buying a house together in london and moving in there. thanks for the advice
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by samd294)
Yeah it does look rubbish.

We have a great bar and common room though, squash courts, pool and snooker... much better socially than Stamford or Dover street. This place needs a massive facelift though.
miss perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by dazmanultra)
Yeah it does look rubbish.

We have a great bar and common room though, squash courts, pool and snooker... much better socially than Stamford or Dover street. This place needs a massive facelift though.
i take it you go to kings then?
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes I am, to do English .. what subject are you going to do ? Buying a house sounds like fun, are you super rich though?!

I am either going to stamford street (well, if i get my first choice), dover street, or moving in with my boyfriend in hampstead
siren
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
anyone going to kings in september? i am
yep. hopefully i'll be there doing dentistry.
if i make the grades ...
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
i take it you go to kings then?
Yeah, I'm at King's doing Physics with Computer Science. Loving it tbh! London nightlife is unbeatable. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm moving into a house with some peeps from halls probably around August time... looking at vauxhall/kennington/stockwell area at the moment.
neona
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm going to king's too, to study philosophy i will hopefully be living in stamford street or great dover street. hope to see ya there!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Yes I am, to do English .. what subject are you going to do ? Buying a house sounds like fun, are you super rich though?!

I am either going to stamford street (well, if i get my first choice), dover street, or moving in with my boyfriend in hampstead
Same here. I keep forgetting you're doing the same course as me + applying for the same accomododation (hopefully i'll get it).
theycallmemrpig
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I shall be going to kings too hopefully, just gotta get the grades - will be studying medicine there !!!!

Maybe see u around...........
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Possibly ... i now hold an unconditional offer for law at King's but my first choice is still UCL. King's now = insurance choice
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Same here. I keep forgetting you're doing the same course as me + applying for the same accomododation (hopefully i'll get it).
Hee maybe will meet you there, will be weird! ! You weren't there last wednesday for departmental open day were you?? I had already made my mind up before but thought i'd go up for the opportunity to see my bf! Hehe. Have you had any acknowledgement thing from the accommodation office??

If I don't get stamford street or great dover street then i'm moving in with my bf! Hehe.
miss perfect
Rep:
?
well i'm going to be studying modern languages so yeah see you all there!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Hee maybe will meet you there, will be weird! ! You weren't there last wednesday for departmental open day were you?? I had already made my mind up before but thought i'd go up for the opportunity to see my bf! Hehe. Have you had any acknowledgement thing from the accommodation office??

If I don't get stamford street or great dover street then i'm moving in with my bf! Hehe.
I wasn't aware there was a departmental open day - if only i had known i would have had the perfect excuse to miss school. Hopefully if i get the grades i'll see you I haven't heard from the accomodation office and i doubt i will - since the deadline is around June giving those who havn't yet applied the chance to do so.
jhm
Report 16 years ago
i'm also going. philosophy for me!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise