Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to kings in september? i am

ReputationRep:
    no im not but whatever you do dont go to the halls in camberwell, they are the worst student accomodation ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    no im not but whatever you do dont go to the halls in camberwell, they are the worst student accomodation ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a bit
    dont worry, im not. my brother and i are buying a house together in london and moving in there. thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Yeah it does look rubbish.

We have a great bar and common room though, squash courts, pool and snooker... much better socially than Stamford or Dover street. This place needs a massive facelift though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    Yeah it does look rubbish.

We have a great bar and common room though, squash courts, pool and snooker... much better socially than Stamford or Dover street. This place needs a massive facelift though.
    i take it you go to kings then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am, to do English .. what subject are you going to do ? Buying a house sounds like fun, are you super rich though?!

I am either going to stamford street (well, if i get my first choice), dover street, or moving in with my boyfriend in hampstead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss perfect)
    anyone going to kings in september? i am
    yep. hopefully i'll be there doing dentistry.
    if i make the grades ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss perfect)
    i take it you go to kings then?
    Yeah, I'm at King's doing Physics with Computer Science. Loving it tbh! London nightlife is unbeatable. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm moving into a house with some peeps from halls probably around August time... looking at vauxhall/kennington/stockwell area at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to king's too, to study philosophy i will hopefully be living in stamford street or great dover street. hope to see ya there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Yes I am, to do English .. what subject are you going to do ? Buying a house sounds like fun, are you super rich though?!

I am either going to stamford street (well, if i get my first choice), dover street, or moving in with my boyfriend in hampstead
    Same here. I keep forgetting you're doing the same course as me + applying for the same accomododation (hopefully i'll get it).

ReputationRep:
    I shall be going to kings too hopefully, just gotta get the grades - will be studying medicine there !!!!

Maybe see u around...........

ReputationRep:
    Possibly ... i now hold an unconditional offer for law at King's but my first choice is still UCL. King's now = insurance choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Same here. I keep forgetting you're doing the same course as me + applying for the same accomododation (hopefully i'll get it).
    Hee maybe will meet you there, will be weird! ! You weren't there last wednesday for departmental open day were you?? I had already made my mind up before but thought i'd go up for the opportunity to see my bf! Hehe. Have you had any acknowledgement thing from the accommodation office??

If I don't get stamford street or great dover street then i'm moving in with my bf! Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    well i'm going to be studying modern languages so yeah see you all there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Hee maybe will meet you there, will be weird! ! You weren't there last wednesday for departmental open day were you?? I had already made my mind up before but thought i'd go up for the opportunity to see my bf! Hehe. Have you had any acknowledgement thing from the accommodation office??

If I don't get stamford street or great dover street then i'm moving in with my bf! Hehe.
    I wasn't aware there was a departmental open day - if only i had known i would have had the perfect excuse to miss school. Hopefully if i get the grades i'll see you I haven't heard from the accomodation office and i doubt i will - since the deadline is around June giving those who havn't yet applied the chance to do so.

ReputationRep:
    i'm also going. philosophy for me!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.