What is the dumbest quote youve seen in UKL?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Powerline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by oldthrashbarg)
Other worthy entries (all by Powerline incidentaly):

On God:

I would say hes not, or partly omniscient

i dont think that god is omninous

On arguing about God:

I am listening, but arguing is the best method to get my point accross.

Do you know how much you anger me. Your parents, your mum(it) your father (it) do not exist. That is what it feels like.

Just read the Bible or sumthing, all this anger is not good for me.

Theres no point argueing with you anyway.

On science:

natural disasters... theres some science involved.....volcanoes erupt because...blah blah science.....earth quakes occur because...science

There is no point in argueing with you. Why did you add that to the list? What is so stupid about that?

Ok...i dont remember writing the last one, but it is stupid(and funny).
Powerline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Oldthrashbarg....i dont know where you got that last quote from, but i cant find it... :confused:

Post the link...
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
If you meant it like this, why didnt you post the message like this i the first place? What is the point in causing the confusion, when you can clearly state it.

What do you mean: "meant it like this"? The meaning I have given is the only correct construction that can be put on those words. It is not my fault that you don't understand it. When you refer to the quote as dumb you are, at best, merely exhibiting your own ignorance.
oldthrashbarg
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is no point in argueing with you. Why did you add that to the list? What is so stupid about that?
The reason it is dumb, is that you start out saying that you argue to get your point across. You then become angry when we argue with you, and finally go on to saying that there is not point in arguing with us, because we don't agree with you.
oldthrashbarg
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oldthrashbarg....i dont know where you got that last quote from, but i cant find it... :confused:

Post the link...
It's in one of the many threads where you argue that because science does not explain the world, your god must have created it. I can't be bothered to go through all the threads again, since I can't go further back than 33 posts when I search on you your posts.

Meanwhile, here are some more dumb quotes by you:

When being asked why you believe in your god:
"Because God created the world"

These people say that the bible was "made up"..

God did make everything. These people just cant get it through their heads.

You dont know what you are talking about... God created the world.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
probably most of mine wen i first started! hahaha!
I would pay you to act more intelligent and stop making such unbelievably teenage "help" threads.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohoh.. treading on dangerous ground, beware.
oldthrashbarg
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As usual, Powerline disappears when the discussion moves from irrational abuse to serious discourse.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads