The Student Room Group

Girls: would you find a guy with an armpit or foot fetish creepy?

Say if a guy wants to smell your armpits when you're close or during sex etc or he gets turned on by your feet, how would you feel?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In short, yes. It's weird and it would put me off altogether.
Reply 2
Yes but that's mainly because I hate armpits and feet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
No, loads of people have fetisishes. I just wouldn't be able to fulfil those fetishes as it's not something that I find to be a turn on - for one, I really dislike feet in general. So in short, no, but I probably wouldn't get into a physical relationship if someone had this fetish.
Reply 4
Strategy;

1. Find a relatively open-minded girl (most of the population)

2. Get them really into you physically and emotionally

3. Introduce foot/armpit fetish as a component of your personality

If you can pull off step 2 then most girls, possibly even the previous posters, would fulfill any reasonable fetish request of yours so long as it isn't illegal/scatty/dodgy.

I think love blinds girls and if a girl's boyfriend mentioned such fetishes then they would be more willing to participate. The problem is that most girls replying here are with guys who do not ask for such fetishes and subsequently are not completely sure how far they would go so by default of having no experience say that they wouldn't. I think most girls are pretty open minded and would be up for it to some extent. Love really does blind girls and that is the key
(edited 10 years ago)
Meh. Not bothered. Feet fetish is cool, the armpit thing would make me laugh.
Original post by Alxndra
No, loads of people have fetisishes. I just wouldn't be able to fulfil those fetishes as it's not something that I find to be a turn on - for one, I really dislike feet in general. So in short, no, but I probably wouldn't get into a physical relationship if someone had this fetish.

I'm curious about this. Surely for a guy with a foot fetish, he'd be interested in your feet, rather than expecting you to be interested in his. So would your dislike of feet still come into it?
Original post by Stevo112
Strategy;

1. Find a relatively open-minded girl (most of the population)

2. Get them really into you physically and emotionally

3. Introduce foot/armpit fetish as a component of your personality

If you can pull off step 2 then most girls, possibly even the previous posters, would fulfill any reasonable fetish request of yours so long as it isn't illegal/scatty/dodgy.

I think love blinds girls and if a girl's boyfriend mentioned such fetishes then they would be more willing to participate. The problem is that most girls replying here are with guys who do not ask for such fetishes and subsequently are not completely sure how far they would go so by default of having no experience say that they wouldn't. I think most girls are pretty open minded and would be up for it to some extent. Love really does blind girls and that is the key

Are you talking from experience? :sexface:

How have you acquired such knowledge?
Reply 8
Original post by Splenge007
Are you talking from experience? :sexface:

How have you acquired such knowledge?

Yes I am lol.

That and if you can make a girl wet for you then you can make her do a lot of things (within reason!)
Reply 9
Original post by tashazzz
In short, yes. It's weird and it would put me off altogether.

but what if he was Justin Beiber:eek:?
Reply 10
Original post by moggis
but what if he was Justin Beiber:eek:?

Makes absolutely no difference. I don't like JB...
Reply 11
When I see a gorgeous girl I just want to sniff her armpits all day long. To me if you love the smell of her armpits then you know she's the one. My dream girl is a gymnast who will let me smell her sweaty armpits after training. I just love to cuddle up to a girl, nose in her armpit, smell of paradise.
Original post by Anonymous
When I see a gorgeous girl I just want to sniff her armpits all day long. To me if you love the smell of her armpits then you know she's the one. My dream girl is a gymnast who will let me smell her sweaty armpits after training. I just love to cuddle up to a girl, nose in her armpit, smell of paradise.

LOL! You made my day OP XD
Not at all.

I already have the opinion that no part of the human body kept clean and healthy is disgusting or unattractive. So I have no stigma against my armpits or feet. I quite like my feet.

I have the ideal that the guy I'm with will find every part of my body appealing, just by virtue of being mine. I know that may be an ideal - but any appreciation for any part is welcome and endearing as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I think it's a bit odd to especially like feet or armpits, but I just view that as a cute, quirky thing if someone has it.

It would only put me off if the fetish was so strong that other aspects of sexuality / other areas were neglected to favour the fetish.

This guy is right. My boyfriend revealed to me a minor foot fetish (I don't think it's that uncommon) and a few that are even more off the wall - but I didn't and don't mind or judge. In addition to the general reasons above, I just couldn't care less about judging or rejecting any part of him. That's love.
////

This is the guy I meant to quote as being right!
why are all these people saying they have no stigma attached to this doing so anonymously?
Reply 16
It would bother me. Way too weird.
**** that ****!
Original post by cosimakarateman
why are all these people saying they have no stigma attached to this doing so anonymously?

Just to speak for myself. I don't discuss my bf's sexual preferences (no matter how conventional) without anon, because I don't think that would be right/respectful.
Original post by Anonymous

Sometimes I like the smell of my own sweat :biggrin:

Have you smelt a girl's pits before? If so, is that when you realised it turns you on? If not, how do you know it's something that'll really getting you going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending