This discussion is closed.
samd294
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I AM GOING MAD AT WORK. I AM SO BORED THAT EVERYTHING IS MAKING ME ANGRY I JUST WANT TO PUNCH THE WALL AAARRRGGHH. Please everybody dont make my mistake and get a mindless gap year job
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what job r u doin?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by samd294)
I AM GOING MAD AT WORK. I AM SO BORED THAT EVERYTHING IS MAKING ME ANGRY I JUST WANT TO PUNCH THE WALL AAARRRGGHH. Please everybody dont make my mistake and get a mindless gap year job
Aww, take it you don't like it, or are you having a bad day?

You could change jobs.. or go travelling instead?
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me 2 arrrgggghhhhh!!
i am working for my boyfriends dad- big mistake!!!
samd294
Rep:
?
Its not really the job its just ive got this feeling im wasting my time, too little intellectual stimulation and without sounding like a twat, i do need it. I am going travelling, just not soon enough (plus going to amsterdam this weekend ). Got to hold on to hope!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its not really the job its just ive got this feeling im wasting my time, too little intellectual stimulation and without sounding like a twat, i do need it. I am going travelling, just not soon enough (plus going to amsterdam this weekend ). Got to hold on to hope!
It may be boring now but at least you'll some money behind you for when u go to uni. Thats when you can have your intellectual stimulation lol
Emma18
Report 16 years ago
that sounds horrible!! i know i could never cope with a gap year job!! i work 8 hours a week at our local co-op already and i have such resentful thoughts towards them, i dont know if i could keep smiling and asking for a dividend card without also ripping off their heads if i was there any longer than that!!!
as it is i already struggle if they start making some joke about how it would be easier if they were wearing a badge that just said NO!! I DO NOT WANT A DIVIDEND CARD!!!

*wanders off muttering about how much she hates them all, stupid customers.... walking into the store 5 minutes before closing...gerrrr*

so, any way, i am in my limited way, sympathising with u!!
_GáMMá_
Report 16 years ago

intellectual stimulation??
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _GáMMá_)
intellectual stimulation??
like learning..using all your brain cells etc... :rolleyes:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OK why dont you quit and come to Australia and go Surfing?... True to god the sharks are friendly this time of year.
samd294
Rep:
?
hehe might just do that. it's nowhere near as bad as some supermarket job, geez some people do this kind of admin job for their career (i'm surrounded by them. Not for me (hopefully) though)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.06%
No (604)
65.94%

Watched Threads