Turn on thread page Beta

seeing as most people view the " Main " page i'll jst ask..... watch

Announcements

i am going to make my Firm and Ins. offers for the 4 dentistry offers which are:

Liverpool, Manchester, Queen Mary and Sheffield

i absolutely loved Liverpool to pieces so it's going to be a firm..... how about for my Insurance? offers are all ABB apart from manchester: AAB

( it would have made sense to choose manchester as firm over ins, however like i said i really liked liverpool )

you don't have to reply but input would be appreciated, thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    hey cool you're gonna be a dentist, as for deciding what uni to choose I have no idea - but just put them in the order where you would be happiest, sounds stupid but go with your heart

(Original post by me!)
    hey cool you're gonna be a dentist, as for deciding what uni to choose I have no idea - but just put them in the order where you would be happiest, sounds stupid but go with your heart
    liverpool and manchester go together well.......

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would go for Sheffield as my insurance choice. Much nicer dental school than machester, as well as being a less intimadating city. I don't know anything about Queen Mary though so can't coment on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)
    i am going to make my Firm and Ins. offers for the 4 dentistry offers which are:

i absolutely loved Liverpool to pieces so it's going to be a firm..... how about for my Insurance? offers are all ABB apart from manchester: AAB

( it would have made sense to choose manchester as firm over ins, however like i said i really liked liverpool )

tahts a tricky one!! I loved manchester when i went! but i know a few people that are going to sheffield, and they think the city and the uni are both excellent, but really, a degree in dentristry is probably really good anyway!! (unless im wrong, which is v. likely!!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure because am not sure of the competition for the other unis but generally Queen Mary is more flexible than Sheffield (eg. i got my offer changed from aab to bbb, thats for english mind you) and so if you DO happen to miss the grades you would maybe have more of a chance getting in there.

However, it is an insurance, don't worry about it too much! You will get ABB and go to liverpool.

thanks a lot, but before i reply to UCAS im going to talk to my parents i think and the heads of college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)

There was me thinking Manchester had the best dental school in the country.
    Anyway I hate the north and their people, but I see you have no choice. Queen Mary isn's bad in the sciences, I hear it's good for medicine.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.