The Student Room Group

Stationery

Hey!!!! I'am starting sixth form this year and I don't know what to buy in terms of stationary because I don't know what I would need. For A- levels I have chosen biology,chemistry,physics and the fourth one i'am still thinking about because in the application form I put maths. But i'am going to change that into phsychology or R.E.
Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by sabeensajid
Hey!!!! I'am starting sixth form this year and I don't know what to buy in terms of stationary because I don't know what I would need. For A- levels I have chosen biology,chemistry,physics and the fourth one i'am still thinking about because in the application form I put maths. But i'am going to change that into phsychology or R.E.
Thanks in advance

why not maths?
Original post by sabeensajid
Thanks in advance

I'm going into sixth form this September, too! This is how I'm organizing myself:

4 lever archs, colour coordinated (of course :cool:)
Dividers for the lever archs and the ringbinder
1 refill pad
1 ringbinder (to take every day, with all the work I'll need for that day)
A diary
A popper wallet (which is hole punched -- good for handouts!)
Pens
Pencils
Ruler
Eraser
Hole puncher

And I guess that's all I'm taking! Not to mention my bag... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, and you'll definitely be needing a calculator!

Quick Reply

Latest