Molecular cell biology, biochem etc

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Emma18
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is anyone else doing or thinking about doing this at uni??? if so, what are you hoping to do afterwards??
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm doing it - at least so far I am, never know what I'll end up doing at the end though, with me

I'm really looking hard at teaching; other than that, research. Boring huh?!
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did it!

Did 13 months in Pharma

Then went on to do a DPhil in cancer research (DNA repair and signal transduction).

Am currently a scientific officer in a gov agency and am off to do medicine in September....

the world should be your oyster
black_dragon_9
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
I did it!

Did 13 months in Pharma

Then went on to do a DPhil in cancer research (DNA repair and signal transduction).

Am currently a scientific officer in a gov agency and am off to do medicine in September....

the world should be your oyster
Hello,

I'm currently doing Biochemistry at Nottingham, where did you do your degree? I would be interested in talking to you on msn messenger, if you have it?

Roz.
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by black_dragon_9)
Hello,

I'm currently doing Biochemistry at Nottingham, where did you do your degree? I would be interested in talking to you on msn messenger, if you have it?

Roz.
I did my first degree at Swansea and my D.Phil at Oxford.

I do have messenger - but only at home. Pm me if you're still interested and I'll pm you my ID back.

Fx
Babygal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm thinking of pharmacology and physiology, if i don't get in for medicine
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.09%
No (520)
65.91%

Watched Threads